Where Did You Hear About Pandora?

As I remember I was looking for ARM handheld. on some forum Pandora was mentioned (in other handheld's comparison) in context that pandora's hardware is better or something like that. I googled for Pandora, read site, wiki, etc and here I am :)

I "heard" about it via two (open ;)) sources.

I was googling for an Open Source Linux handheld, came across a device I remember hearing about called a GP2X. Whilst still googling, found the "Pandora", but it was more than twice the price of my GP2X. So I got the gp2x. Did not like it. (Open2X made it so much better).

Decided to order a Pandora last year.

2nd source was an old friend of mine who is a massive Internet nerd.

gulli.com boards, post by crasherball

I remember it being a revelation for me in terms of what I always wanted in a portable computing/gaming device.

Here...

Cuz I'm old, and been here since the original GP32 days. Did I mention that I'm old?

^ Time to update your Avatar, then.
lighting-a-cigarette-off-a-100-candle-funny-old-la1.jpg

Welcome back :)

Can't remember exactly, but probably on this forum somewhere, since I have a gp2x. As soon as I saw that early Pandora render with nubs, keyboard (and the two Z keys I think it was, an error ;)), I knew I had to stay tuned and pre-order.

mali said:
^ Time to update your Avatar, then.
lighting-a-cigarette-off-a-100-candle-funny-old-la1.jpg

Welcome back :)

I knew I should never have sent you my bday pics.

If you post the naked ones I will never talk to you again. Till the day I die. Or next week, whichever comes first.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back