Stuff and newcomers

Blargont

Still Fresh
Here we will be talking about anything about the pandora or not pls repy this is my first topic and I would like some help (noooooob)

U know teh forums and that also if I take a while to reply it's because I'm using my iPod touch

I would like to know if or how tO change avatars

Welcome to the boards.

Don't mind SONY's nickname. He's a bit wacky from time to time, but he's a good guy with a good sense of humor.

Thank u for responding do quickly so my pandora is in teh mail anyone els getting / got one if so put pics vids anything I really don't care

SONY SONY I GOT A PS3 AND A PS1 WITH THE CAPABILLITY TO RUN PS2 GAMES SO YEA I LIKEY

If you want videos, EvilDragon (one of the guys behind the Pandora) did a nice series of videos last year. You might want to check them out.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a discussion forum, where the membership are all located in different time-zones - it's not a chat-room, and there's no need to post one-liners four times in a row.

If you have something to add to a discussion, but nobody else has posted after you yet, please use the "Edit" button located in the lower-right corner of your previous post*. I'll let it slide this time because you're new, but please try not to do it again.

*(Sometimes, if something is being added to a thread but it won't be seen without a double-post, I'm inclined to let those slide, but I don't think it was necessary to post four times on this occasion. ;) )

Last edited by a moderator:
Back