Someone Kill Me Now

Mqark

Website
www.konixmultisystem.com
Please can we see some real progress this week - I am getting soooooo tired of the waiting, I can only be expected to be patient to a certain extent. Will all this frustration simply melt away the moment the Pandora gets delivered or will I have crossed the threshold of compliancy by that stage and consign it to the shelf after a few hours of tinkering?

I'm not trolling, I know it's been a long and bumpy road with many challenges faced and overcome. But Man, the wait is excruciating and this 2 months joke is just pathetic and making the wait even more painful.

Is there some kind of support line I can call?

You will see progress when there is progress to see.

Sucks but there's not much you can do about it, really...

Wouldn't that be horrible? We all get a Pandora 2 months from now. Then play with it for a bit, then put it in the closet since all of our other gadgets we have can do what the pandora can anyways :rolleyes:

Hang in there buddy... we're almost done :)

Mqark said:
Please can we see some real progress this week
Well, since you asked..
No wait... OP tells us when they make progress. Right now they're waiting on other companies to finish up the molds and such. But I'm sure they'll let us know the hour something exciting happens.

Mqark said:
Is there some kind of support line I can call?
The Suicide hotline, maybe?
Oh, you mean about the Pandora. No. They're still working on it.

Last edited by a moderator:
i honestly think that some of you lot would still be here in 2 years time if the pandora was "almost finished".

Gladly.
Call_Of_Duty_4_HEADSHOT_by_coverop.gif

Now hang in there. If this was Sony/Nintendo/Microsoft, we could file a couple class actions. But this is a small team of a few people trying to pull something off, dealing with inevitable, yet unforeseeable delays, problems, etc. All they ask of you is their patience.

Jourdy288 said:
If this was Sony/Nintendo/Microsoft, we could file a couple class actions.
No you couldn't. They'd have to refuse to give you a refund first, then you could file suit against them.

Regarding information, didn't Craig JUST post pictures of the moulds a few days ago? Is that not enough to satiate your appetite for information that things are moving in a generally forward direction towards completion? Yeah, it's taken way longer than anticipated, but that's what happens when a few guys effectively working out of a garage for zero immediate payback do something: they learn as they go.

Mqark said:
... this 2 months joke is just pathetic and making the wait even more painful.
Oh, I hear you. It has a negative impact on the project in my opinion. People have said things like "this project is a joke, it's always two months." They don't realise it's just a dumb forum joke, they think OP Ltd is taking the piss. Each of these people will tell 100 more people that Pandora is a crock, thanks in part to that stupid little meme.

Rant over. B)

OrR said:
Yeah, I certainly would. B)
I would quote gibberish's post if I were you. I first understood this as a direct repsonse to the topic's title^^

Gruso said:
Oh, I hear you. It has a negative impact on the project in my opinion. People have said things like "this project is a joke, it's always two months." They don't realise it's just a dumb forum joke, they think OP Ltd is taking the piss. Each of these people will tell 100 more people that Pandora is a crock, thanks in part to that stupid little meme.
Not to mention all the kittens you've had to kill, eh? At least they're good eatings.

gibberish said:
i honestly think that some of you lot would still be here in 2 years time if the pandora was "almost finished".
Yeah, but if it's going to be another 2 years, I'm definitely going to buy something else first, like a netbook.

that picture is hilarious and scary at the same time somehow.

On topic, I don't think you will get much sympathy around here when most people have been waiting longer than you.

Maybe you could get some sympathy here:

http://p066.ezboard.com/banxietyandpanicattacksforum

Unfortunately, I don't think the Pandora is in danger of becoming obsolete in the next two years. I'm not optimistic about many of the products that are currently in development. Although some of the technology is certainly exciting, too many products are designed around those technologies are just crap. Most eBook readers are still doing just as bad of a job as they were 10 years ago (Kindle included).

Maybe when we get an Arm-powered netbook with a Pixel Qi screen and full-size keyboard. Or an eBook reader that actually leverages the digital format rather than trying to replicate the print paradigm badly. Or a portable game console with comfortable controls that promotes homebrew development. Are these really too much to ask for?

5000 dollars. in cash. poisonedthree@gmail.com is my paypal, but id prefer to use escrow.

ps: two months is not a joke. it was never a joke. stop acting like that

Back