Some Harmless Fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bosbeetle

Terminally lost
Website
Visit site
When I was looking up a word in the dictionary, I stumbled upon the fact that you can add a dictionary entry to digg.com. Why??? whats the purpose, why digg a word.

so to proof the stupidity of all this I decided to put the word fork as an entry in the gadget category

It is getting some diggs, maybe someone wants to help

CODE
http://digg.com/gadgets/Fork

I know it should be kicked oftopic but at least there is a notice in the most read part of the forum.

my deep apologies for posting this

How to put this...

The white zone is for loading and unloading only
The yellow zone is for passengers only
The Pandora General Forum is for generally pandora-related threads only.

'lulzfish' said:
How to put this...

The white zone is for loading and unloading only
The yellow zone is for passengers only
The Pandora General Forum is for generally pandora-related threads only.
I agree, was this fred really one that needed to be made. Perhaps the mods can "abort" this abomination before it spreads.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know it should be moved :)

and there is a same thread in the off topic forums. But nobody reads the off topic forums so if I put it here, It gets kicked out but the title remains in the list. since this is the most visited part of the forums this will generate the most views and that is usefull for my pun.

get it ?

"since this is the most visited part of the forums"

This isn't the "Hey please help me look popular on the Internet" forum.
This is the Pandora-related forum.

Get it?

'lulzfish' said:
"since this is the most visited part of the forums"

This isn't the "Hey please help me look popular on the Internet" forum.
This is the Pandora-related forum.

Get it?
Yes hence the most of my topics were on topic. But this is like the title implies "some harmless fun". Maybe some people here don't remember what it is like to smile. However wether I post this or post another "so how many pandora's are sold and how many are available for the new orderers" both will result in the same.

A lot of 'whining'.

So I did intend this thread to be closed and I did order a pandora and am waiting for it just like the most people here. In the midst of that I made a little pamflet against digg and especially against digg on dictionaries.

/rationale

EDIT: Btw since I joined digg now I can also help digg pandora related Items

This is not harmless. We are drowning in crap threads already so why add another one although you know it's crap?

'OrR' said:
This is not harmless. We are drowning in crap threads already so why add another one although you know it's crap?
well it is not less crap than others and at least it is nog crap disguised as on-topicness. It is plain and clear. And if you dont want to read some harmless humor dont click it.

As for being drowned in crap, it is just a sign of a lot of people waiting for a pandora. We could all as well stay of the forum and we wouldnt miss much.

and close the thread already

;)

I still think it is stupid that one can digg a dictionary, and this thread has so much more attention than the one in the off topic zone, seems that my strategy worked.

Blatant off-topic posts in places where you know they shouldn't go and when it's obviously not an accident only serve to increase your warning level.

Maybe think next time?

Oh, and moving to off-topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back