Putting Gp2x In The Spotlight

blakespot

Still Fresh
I've posted a little writeup on the GP2X as I've experienced it over the last week on my blog. I submitted the link to digg and got 10 diggs right off. If I can get 50+ more I think there's a chance it may start floating towards the top - would be great.

Can everyone who is able digg this link? Thanks

EDIT: link updated - below is the NEW digg link for the 2nd time around try - please digg
This is a new link as of 1:40am EDT.

http://digg.com/hardware/Retro_in_your_poc...ld_game_machine

Would be nice to see it hit the front page.

Thanks!

blakespot

Chicks digg the gp2x.......... not.... well except for warm fluffy...
Dugg'd!

Great - at 20 or so now. I think if we can get to 50 or 60 it will kind of take off.

If anyone is co-membered at other GP2Xish forums (I am not) - please spread the word so we can get this done! And thanks for the votes so far!

blakespot

Oh wow, another promotional text!
Now, I'm not really aiming to be a spoilsport or anything, but that text reads more like something out of GPH's own agenda than a "write-up". During my first week of GP2Xing, I was frustrated as hell sometimes. My final verdict is that it's pretty damn awesome, but I can't say if I wrote a write-up for my website (which is my intention one of these days.), that it would be 100% positive.
When I was looking around for info on the GP2X before buying it, I easily skipped write-ups like that, because no machine is perfect, and a "review" that seems to try to convince you it IS perfect, is either lying or just hasn't run into all the problems yet.

Back