Snes Emulator Screenshots!

Yes, cannon, NK is also tryying to make WAFFLE engine for it and other japanese visual novel games. (What's going on your NEO-CD emu, NK? please..)

The japanese visual novel engine is not perfect yet but Cannon is playable, Sense-off shows only its title and Tsuki-hime is unplayable.

Is there a page for this? I'm a huge fan of these kind of games, and Kanon on my GP2X just sounds too good.

Link Link Link!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
There are some more photos and screenshots of GP2X in action on the official Korean site for anyone that hasn't stumbled on to them yet Right here
Anyone know what this screen is from?
tlovet_05111322551.jpg

that totally rocks, its great were getting stuff even before we get our units :)

A SNES Emu before a GBC Emu :D :D

I hope the firmware 'll be fixed until I get my unit... ^^ They have one week B)

lucoxade, that's a screen from NK's waffle, the graphic novel emulator thingy

YAY! Finally something to stuff in my new "GP2X" folder ...

BTW, the .ZIP contains a "waffle.gpe" file ...

There are some more photos and screenshots of GP2X in action on the official Korean site for anyone that hasn't stumbled on to them yet Right here
Anyone know what this screen is from?
The picture is of Kanon, a game from Visual Arts/Key. I believe (as I have learned in this thread) that it is using waffle.

Somebody NEEDS to make a step by step to get that game working on the GP2X ^_^

The picture is of Kanon, a game from Visual Arts/Key. I believe (as I have learned in this thread) that it is using waffle.

Somebody NEEDS to make a step by step to get that game working on the GP2X ^_^

incidently how is the translation project for Kanon going? I was 60%+ when I checked it over a year ago. It should work for both the hentai and non hentai versions too.

If only the Tokimeki memorial translation didn't die...

I'm not too sure how the project is going. I heard about it a while ago but haven't been able to get ahold of the game. This work with waffle is gettin me motivated to try again.

And you guys gotta remember, Kanon like other Key games and animes, was all about emotion. For some people, the "H" ruins the actual story and makes it kinda sleezy.

I'm all for it though. Keep up the good work NK!

Back