Should We Lock "q: Warranty At 800Mhz?"?

Should we lock "Q: Warranty At 800Mhz?"?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
We created a monster, and now we have to learn to live with it.

I think we are all friends again (Vimacs I'm looking full of hope in your direction), and I don't intend to post in that thread any more, anyways. That bullshit is enough for a month or so. Lock it or don't, I don't care :)

I would like to have a poll to see if this poll to close the warranty thread should be closeD.

How about, instead of starting another irrelevant fucking pool, someone with the power and presence of mind (is there anyone here left who satisfies those conditions? even Craig has gone batshit insane) recruits some moderators capable of making these decisions and taking action of their own volition. These forums are running absolute riot, and those of us who actually come here to talk about *gasp* the freakin' Pandora are getting shit on by droves of stupid threads spammed here by morons.

Actually this poll was created as a joke and reference to somebody suggesting there be a poll for the same purpose in the warranty thread. But the amount of Pandora-only culture here with two months, polls, 'confirmed,' ect. has been going much too far recently, to the point that I think people are just hanging out here with the purpose of wasting time with all of these things rather than meaningful discussion. Those threads where a person asks a question are answered without a couple of minutes (mostly correctly) anyway.

Anyway....*Votes no*

Someone create a poll about weather or not we should disable polls on the forums.

I would, but my religion prevents me from starting a poll.

I think someone suggested an "Off Topic" forum specifically under the Pandora section, this might be a good idea as nobody seems to be able to find the general off-topic discussion forum. And Pandora off-topic is generally full of Pandora in-jokes and banter between Pandora fans (and/or trolls), so perhaps it warrants its own special place.

Anyway! As long as this bullshit stops showing up here, you can echo it directly into /dev/null for all I care.

Gruso said:
Let's lock down the whole site for a day, then get on the piss.

Then fight.
We need to establish rules for the fight first. A fight is no fun unless you have rules you can break.

Last edited by a moderator:
May I suggest a poll to choose between the different rules proposed?

KodeIn said:
May I suggest a poll to choose between the different rules proposed?
I don't know - it's like we need a way to decide whether you can suggest that... I wonder if there's some provision in the board software for that?

Sphinxter said:
Quit reading and posting in it if it's too much for you.

Yes. Clearly the obvious solution when places fall into social disarray is to stick your fingers into your ears and sing "lalalalalalala" until it all goes away. Perhaps, the next time we are threatened by a single power embarking upon a campaign to invade and ethnically cleanse the entire planet we should bury our heads in the sand and pretend we never wanted our freedom in the first place.

WoD said:
Sphinxter said:

Yes. Clearly the obvious solution when places fall into social disarray is to stick your fingers into your ears and sing "lalalalalalala" until it all goes away. Perhaps, the next time we are threatened by a single power embarking upon a campaign to invade and ethnically cleanse the entire planet we should bury our heads in the sand and pretend we never wanted our freedom in the first place.

Hey, godwin's law already. ;) And we do need some strong mods again it seems, where's generalnmx (infamous thread fascist) gone off to the last couple of years? Sometimes it seems threads really do need to be locked occasionally.

Edit: Like this one :rolleyes:

WoD said:
Sphinxter said:

Ok then, if you have no stomach for war then stay off the battlefield, not saying anyone should not to pick up a gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back