Should I have received my final order eMail already?

Apparently the next batch of emails are due to go out on the next couple of weeks, at least according to the latest news post, so given how close you are, I'd guess there's a chance you'd be in that batch.
I have not received anything yet either and I placed my order in July of 2016.

mine was on 5/1 but 2 hours ahead of the current number. i have no idea how many there are between me and the last count but i have my doubts as to whether i am in this batch. more than likely the next one after this as it was around that time where there were hundreds of orders in by the time I was able to get mine in.

placed my pre-order 1.5.2016 a little late around 4 a.m. german time,
because i had to fetch some food first to calm down my nerves. :cool:
here is hope we're in this next batch together.

i'm already saving up for the 300 euro donation to fully cover the current real production cost.
the last thing i want is that ed makes a *loss* by providing us with cool nerdy geekstuff.
he invested so many years of hard work into these projects, we *have* somehow get him afloat moneywise.
300k dept is a real scary, and i guess, depressing thing.
so, at all, please use the donation buttons as often as you can afford. thanks!

over and arrr.

i'm already saving up for the 300 euro donation to fully cover the current real production cost.
the last thing i want is that ed makes a *loss* by providing us with cool nerdy geekstuff.
he invested so many years of hard work into these projects, we *have* somehow get him afloat moneywise.
300k dept is a real scary, and i guess, depressing thing.
so, at all, please use the donation buttons as often as you can afford. thanks!
That's a great idea and I'd like to do it as well (in several rates) although I got my Pyra nearly 2 years ago when the actual loss wasn't that big.
However, the donation page is not working atm @EvilDragon

Last edited:
Last edited:
Mmm, pictures seems to have good colors, but not mpv or mplayer playing videos where faces look green...
Digging out my old post with my mpv config again: https://pyra-handheld.com/boards/threads/video-playback-on-pyra.99364/#post-1688821
Not like it's the way of doing it or anything, but this still works for me. Well, main thing is using SDL output driver with GL4es, rest is performance. Actual build tweaks may gain more. This is with the debian repo mpv.

checked the page since i have the time burned into my mind lol I am in the final window~
The downside is that I won't be able to complete my order until the next friday as events and conventions have started wednesday night [starting with the Shin Kamen Rider event, fantastic film btw] and the very real possibility that i might be added as a music composer for a new game project.
To me one more week will not hurt me [unless all the copper cases are gone then I will be in pain, it came out a lot better than i imagined! excellent work] I already had plans on buying other stuff at time of finalization. I do have one question this week. Would it be possible to buy a new black case as well? I totally understand if this is not possible until most of the orders are done with.

Yes, it is my turn to finish my Pyra pre-order but I got this error when checkout:
"Unfortunately, there are no carriers available for your delivery address."
The shipping country is Taiwan R.O.C.
I tried to contact via email and discord but didn't get response yet.
Could ED help on this, Thanks

Last edited:
Received mine yesterday and am super excited to start using this interesting piece of tech. I do have a question related to charging cables. Does anyone have a link they can share for a quality micro usb3-OTG cable? I have had poor luck with some online cable purchases. Too much cheap crap out there. Would love to avoid the cable drama.
IMG_20230605_194320_01.jpg

Cool, congratulations on your shiny new pyra ^^ transparent nubs? It’s an awesome device, maybe compared whit these new Emulation Handhelds a bit slow, but still..

Cool, congratulations on your shiny new pyra ^^ transparent nubs? It’s an awesome device, maybe compared whit these new Emulation Handhelds a bit slow, but still..
How about reicast and final burn neo performance?

Back