Should I have received my final order eMail already?

I bought the Cell version, but lack any Cell phone carrier that allows third party devices or well ones that operate in my area... because US telecom companies really suck.

So I haven't been able to test any of that out.

Seen on IRC

<EvilDragon> Yes, I just brought the cases to the coating company today. All finalized black units have been shipped, the copper ones will follow as soon as I receive the cases back. It's also soon time for the next batch or orders that can be finalized

Hello,

owner of several Pandoras, I follow the progress of the Pyra from the beginning. I have always postponed the purchase of a pre-order, not wishing to wait months or years for the console.

On the first page, it is written that customers who purchased a console before 05/01/2016 are now delivered. What percentage of customers does this represent? How long to wait if I buy a pre-order now?

Thank you for your help.

I don't see a contradiction here, I mean said telecom companies are free to do whatever they want
I see what you mean. I'd argue though, those companies are small in numbers, those reduced in their freedom are big in numbers. Very few get to be very free and very many get to be much less so. Sounds more like feudalism than freedomism.

Reactions: rSl
Hello,

owner of several Pandoras, I follow the progress of the Pyra from the beginning. I have always postponed the purchase of a pre-order, not wishing to wait months or years for the console.

On the first page, it is written that customers who purchased a console before 05/01/2016 are now delivered. What percentage of customers does this represent? How long to wait if I buy a pre-order now?

Thank you for your help.
Been waiting 7 years. There appears to be a complete lack of commitment and interest to get this project done. I just read multiple excuses and time being spent on other ventures rather making any attempt to fulfil orders. From what I see < 200 units have made it out into the wild since Jan 2022 and there are 1000s of units in the backlog. I would recommend you save your money. By the time any of us actually a receive a unit it will be considered Retro. (if we get them at all... which is looking increasing unlikely). If your looking for a small handheld then GPD make some nice handhelds.

Well, thanks to the Pandora/Pyra team !!!

Attachments

• P5100090.JPG
    P5100090.JPG
    605.9 KB · Views: 135
Working fine, need to change some Pandora habits.
Sound is quite good.

Mmm, pictures seems to have good colors, but not mpv or mplayer playing videos where faces look green...

I just checked: Your order has been placed 05/01/2016 02:54:19.
And we're currently at 05/01/2016 02:37:00 (UTC +2) (as noted in the first post).

So yeah, you're close, but not yet with the current batch.

3 months past, what I got is still nothing...

Back