Should I have received my final order eMail already?

I registered an account today w/o needing the mobile number. Probably too late for an answer until tomorrow at best.

AFAIK the S-ATA adapter is already sold out. There wasn't a big demand when asked about it on the forum, so only a couple dozens were produced. Those went to the shop roughly half a year or so ago and were already shipped.
Thank you, I didn't know that they'll be produced AND sold before the Pyra. I was hoping they'll be available for pre-order as well and I'll get it with the Pyra.

I can confirm this issue. It says that the vouchers could not be combined. I thought about trying it the other way around (first normal vouchers, then the pyra specific one), but I am hesitant to click at the scary looking trash icon next to "Pyra Pre-Order" on the cart.
I wonder if this could be because the other vouchers from 2016 are technically expired by now? However, it specifically says that they cannot be combined, not about the voucher being expired or non-existant.
This concerns me as I have a few vouchers

I registered an account today w/o needing the mobile number. Probably too late for an answer until tomorrow at best.

Thank you, I didn't know that they'll be produced AND sold before the Pyra. I was hoping they'll be available for pre-order as well and I'll get it with the Pyra.

I haven't checked the current component availability situation but I can produce some more if there is enough demand...

Me too. I expressed an interest with my pre-preorder pyra but missed the first batch.
Being in the UK may be an issue for ordering from the shop though.
I have the cables ready!

Me too. I expressed an interest with my pre-preorder pyra but missed the first batch.
Being in the UK may be an issue for ordering from the shop though.
I have the cables ready!
If you pre-preordered and received the pre-preorder PCB then I think your space is aloted in the first 200 anyway. So far the design hasn't really changed, although we know a new battery door solution is coming soon. I guess you could ask for that when you order if you don't do it soon. You'll need to upgrade your pre-preorder to a normal preorder and then almost immediately you should get the link to the secret store page you can use to order your unit.

If you pre-preordered and received the pre-preorder PCB then I think your space is aloted in the first 200 anyway. So far the design hasn't really changed, although we know a new battery door solution is coming soon. I guess you could ask for that when you order if you don't do it soon. You'll need to upgrade your pre-preorder to a normal preorder and then almost immediately you should get the link to the secret store page you can use to order your unit.
Sorry if I wasn't clear.
I made a pre-preorder, received a pcb, and successfully got my Pyra. All worked well.

I meant that I missed the first batch of sata adapters, which I would like.

Incidentally, my Pyra is currently back with Evildragon as it is being repaired due to a power issue. Fingers crossed.

Shoot. Looks like my number isnt ready yet. I ordered before May 1st too. Ugh. I just want my Pyra already.

Ah well. Back to the waiting game.

If you ordered before may 1st (2016 I think) then you didn't order a preorder, except for a mistake by ED where he accidentally put up the page early I believe, but if you ordered on of those I've no idea what your position is.

@ClockworkCoder can you plz enhance is-my-pyra-ready to tell us what place we are in? I know it's possible. Just some simple sql.
:cool:
I wish! If I could do that, I might also be tempted to hack it to boost my position in the queue too

In all seriousness, it's really just a simple script and a couple of text files that ED manages, and I don't suppose he would be up for maintaining a database.

Actually it could be made 100% accurate by adding a response to any valid code to say that your Pyra will be ready to ship in Two Months (tm)

I know, it's librecalc which is so counter intuitive you can't do anything but your too proud to admit that libre software is completely useless so your giving me the runaround.
:oops:

In all seriousness, what's the format of the text files? Can you do regular expressions?

I pre-ordered never saw an email. Or I got an email and it went to spam.

In all seriousness, what's the format of the text files? Can you do regular expressions
It's just the order reference with the model code ordered (csv), and the model code is used to open a file with the same name containing instructions for that model type.

At least that's what I initially coded it for; ED made a few tweaks since then (to add language switching and branding).

Two weeks since I tried to put in my order and still no progress. Maybe it's the same universe as O Brother, Where Art Thou? but further 'cause Two Months...

I sent another message on Discord yesterday (support channel, not pyra) and he answered today asking for details. I sent what he asked for and I'm trying the store from time to time, but no luck so far.

I guess these exceptions will be handled on a case by case basis so contacting him is essential.

Back