Should I have received my final order eMail already?

I just tried to add the coupons in reverse order and it doesn't make any difference: can't combine the two. No email answer either.

using a messenger (bottom right on the dragonbox website) might yield faster responses. at least i got a response within a day after waiting for an email reply for half a year.

Reactions: rSl
Thanks, but I don't use any of those services and I'm not going to start doing so just for this.

I just tried to add the coupons in reverse order and it doesn't make any difference: can't combine the two. No email answer either.

using a messenger (bottom right on the dragonbox website) might yield faster responses. at least i got a response within a day after waiting for an email reply for half a year.
ED said a couple of time he is irrecoverably behind on his emails, so contact him through other methods, such as PM here.

ED said a couple of time he is irrecoverably behind on his emails, so contact him through other methods, such as PM here.
Good point! The PM method would be through the "Contact us" link below (page bottom) or something else?

I should also mention I didn't receive any notification email telling me I can finalize my order. I just read through this thread and watched the first post.
Then ED confirmed it through email once I provided enough info about the pre-order. Once I used the correct order info on the "Is my Pyra ready?" I could log in and order in the shop.
Initially it didn't work because I didn't use the correct order number.

The PM method would be through the "Contact us" link below (page bottom) or something else?
Sorry, PM = personal message. Use the 'start conversation' button that appears when hovering over someone's forum id.

But any way, I just found one of his posts regarding the subject, better try this:

eMails is the worst way to reach me, sadly, as I'm having way too little time to sit down and reply to all mails... I've got over 1000 in the queue, and replying to 100 takes about 2 - 3 hours.
Using the live chat systems (Telegram, Facebook, WhatsApp, Discord) found in the shop work way faster and better.

Thanks, but I don't use any of those services and I'm not going to start doing so just for this.
Just send him a paper letter. Allow him to answer in the ways that are acceptable to you. If he doesn't answer in two months send him a legal letter or let him be and buy elsewhere.
But any way, I just found one of his posts regarding the subject, better try this:
Sorry, but that just means he is not able to spend 30 hours to run his business because he's captured by applications designed to suck up all your attention. The more people using these apps the less time everyone will have for their own lives. Synchronous communication is abuse and nonstandarized walled gardens is soul trafficking.

Synchronous communication is abuse and nonstandarized walled gardens is soul trafficking
True. For you and me, but unfortunately it's a necessary evil for businesses.

A lot more people need to be educated in the negatives of social media for that to change.

Reactions: rSl
True. For you and me, but unfortunately it's a necessary evil for businesses.
You may be right that social media is a necessary evil for business now. But email is another necessary evil. It was and it still is, whatever Zuckerberg wants us to believe.
You can't have one necessity causing you to neglect another. Or do you stop paying your rent because you still have posts on facebook to answer ?
A lot more people need to be educated in the negatives of social media for that to change.
But they won't be if the ones that are already educated accept their conditions and play along. Theory may be harder or easier to understand depending on how you explain it. But once they see you doing different in practice than you preach in theory there'll be nothing left to understand, they'll just ignore you. GAFAM would be nothing without users. So using them is being accomplice of what they do. Users use it because users use it. The only solution is to just say no. If the only way to reach a company is GAFAM, I'll just won't do business with them. It's the only thing I can do to educate them. They don't have to listen, but that's fine, I'm no one to tell them what to do. I'm a wannabe educator, not a wannabe dictator.

@Git1
Thanks again, now I can say that I tried both PM and "Contact us". ED's move.

Last edited:
What happened so far...
Firstly, I never got an email telling me I can now order a Pyra. My email address was valid all this time and was earlier used to choose the case color and if I wanted a S-ATA adapter or not. I check the spam folder almost daily as legit emails find their way in there randomly.
Only by monitoring this thread and checking my invoice number was I able to tell I might be in the running. I confirmed the order# with ED via the email address on the "Is my Pyra ready?" page.

About the vouchers: I have one pre-order voucher and another voucher (bought a short time after) to use for the final order. A grand total of 550 euro.

After going to "Is my Pyra ready?" page for the link, I logged into the shop and added the Pyra and the pre-order voucher to the cart. Then I started to look around for accessories. I added a carry case and I noticed I can't order yet the S-ATA adapter. Looking around some more I triggered an exception and the storefront crashed. I couldn't even load the store page from a different browser. I let it be for a while and then it worked again in both browsers. I added to the cart the Pyra and the cary case, the pre-order voucher and when I tried to add the second voucher code I got this error (verbatim):
"This voucher is not combinable with an other voucher already in your cart: Pyra Pre-Order"
Insanely, I repeated the above order attempts a few times in different days.
Long(er) story short, I can use only one voucher at a time, never both.

Trying to contact ED via 3 email addresses only made me notice that the email address on the "Is my Pyra ready?" page is now invalid and no answer. Forum posting, PM, forum "Contact us" same result: nothing.

Anyone knows if ED is still alive and well?

What happened so far...
Firstly, I never got an email telling me I can now order a Pyra. My email address was valid all this time and was earlier used to choose the case color and if I wanted a S-ATA adapter or not. I check the spam folder almost daily as legit emails find their way in there randomly.
Only by monitoring this thread and checking my invoice number was I able to tell I might be in the running. I confirmed the order# with ED via the email address on the "Is my Pyra ready?" page.

About the vouchers: I have one pre-order voucher and another voucher (bought a short time after) to use for the final order. A grand total of 550 euro.

After going to "Is my Pyra ready?" page for the link, I logged into the shop and added the Pyra and the pre-order voucher to the cart. Then I started to look around for accessories. I added a carry case and I noticed I can't order yet the S-ATA adapter. Looking around some more I triggered an exception and the storefront crashed. I couldn't even load the store page from a different browser. I let it be for a while and then it worked again in both browsers. I added to the cart the Pyra and the cary case, the pre-order voucher and when I tried to add the second voucher code I got this error (verbatim):
"This voucher is not combinable with an other voucher already in your cart: Pyra Pre-Order"
Insanely, I repeated the above order attempts a few times in different days.
Long(er) story short, I can use only one voucher at a time, never both.

Trying to contact ED via 3 email addresses only made me notice that the email address on the "Is my Pyra ready?" page is now invalid and no answer. Forum posting, PM, forum "Contact us" same result: nothing.

Likely the quickest way to get a hold of ED is through Discord, I'd just ping him in support. Don't post account details in the open, but you can grab his attention and have a private discussion.

As far as I remember, that voucher was managed in a different way than the others because the "Pyra Order" should have been considered "Delivered" before the end of a month from the order, for assurance issues.
So, in that particular case, after the order you obtained a "Delivered Pyra" (even if it wasn't true, because was still in production), but also you got a Voucer with the same amount that you could use in the store to actually get a Pyra.

That Voucer has a deadline date, but it's not taken in consideration because ED knows that these are used specifically for the Pyra, and its production time.

Last edited:
@TrashyMG
I wanted to avoid having to monitor too many channels for such a trivial thing. But today I tried it anyway only to be thwarted again: I can't do anything there unless I give out my mobile number. Hard pass.

Yes, there seems to have been a problem with the latest emails ED sent out, and it seems the simplest way to work around that was to make the is my pyra ready yet webpage, which I assume is what you've been using.

I added to the cart the Pyra and the cary case, the pre-order voucher and when I tried to add the second voucher code I got this error (verbatim):
Yes, that looks like an oversight to me. You reported that near the top of this page by the looks of it, but it perhaps bears repeating.

Just because an email doesn't get a response doesn't mean you sent it to an invalid address. The only way to tell that for sure is a bounce, if the server has been configured to provide those (which is less common these days as it gives an in to spammers). Did you get a bounce? Does the email address look sensible to you?

@rWind just write him via WhatsApp or telegram or something. He answeres the requests there really quick. I wrote him like five or six times and he answered every time after one or two days

I can't do anything there unless I give out my mobile number.
It's not very obvious, but you can use Discord completely anonymous with a temporary account bound to your current browser session. Just click the login/register dialogue away and the website should then offer you to use a temporary account IIRC.

[...] I noticed I can't order yet the S-ATA adapter.

AFAIK the S-ATA adapter is already sold out. There wasn't a big demand when asked about it on the forum, so only a couple dozens were produced. Those went to the shop roughly half a year or so ago and were already shipped.

He still responds to support messages and inquiries on discord. Although his sleep shedule is probably messed up, seeing that he posts at 5 in the morning (CET).

Back