Should I have received my final order eMail already?

I ordered a $1400 "Pyra Prototype" on October 17, 2015. According to the top post in this thread, I should have received my email regarding my preorder by now. But the last email I got regarding my preorder was in early 2016, asking me what color case I wanted.

According to the top post in this thread I should email shop@dragonbox.de to follow up. I emailed Michael last June, and again December 31st, with the full details. I didn't receive a response either time.

What am I doing wrong?
So that 8 unit prototype run should have been fulfilled several years ago, way prior to the first 200 pre-pre-orders that shipped... 2016 sounds a little early on the case selection email... odd.

Since all transactions should have been through the Dragonbox shop you should have several emails stating you paid some parts of that. I'd also fill a support ticket on the Dragonbox.de shop, "Contact us" on top of the page.

Reactions: rSl
Congratulation then in Advance,
If you have issues whit Batterie Inserting, i made a Video, its not that though: Put the Batterie in the Cover, and then put the Cover whit the Batterie on the Back of the Pyra..
, and click the left SD Card bevor you boot: Its searching for a Bootable Image, so i allways boot up whit the left SD Card not insertet the whole way..
When the Boot Screen pops up, you can push the SD Card the whole way in..

Reactions: rSl
I ordered a $1400 "Pyra Prototype" on October 17, 2015. According to the top post in this thread, I should have received my email regarding my preorder by now. But the last email I got regarding my preorder was in early 2016, asking me what color case I wanted.

According to the top post in this thread I should email shop@dragonbox.de to follow up. I emailed Michael last June, and again December 31st, with the full details. I didn't receive a response either time.

What am I doing wrong?
You aren't the only one.

Per the Final Email thread, emails went out up to invoice #010627.

I am invoice #010593 and did not receive an email.

I sent @EvilDragon an email Jan 5, 2022 and again on Jan 13, 2022, today is Jan 20 and have as of yet received no response.

You aren't the only one.

I sent @EvilDragon an email Jan 5, 2022 and again on Jan 13, 2022, today is Jan 20 and have as of yet received no response.

I also sent two mails to ED on 5 and 14 Jan. (in my case it's not for a Pyra but for a Pandora repair) and got no reply but i am not surprised anymore because in a previous conversation he told me he has around 800 still unreaded mails, so i think some more weeks are needed until i'll get a reply from ED.

I'm one of the pre-pre-orders and have tried contacting ED via: mail, DM, different email because maybe it got lost, shop support ticket aaaaand nothing. It's been various attempts since June last year, so, yeah.

I didn't know about that OP update, until now. I haven't received an email so far. Also, in the emails from 2016 there was never an invoice number stated, only an order id made of of 9 uppercase letters.

To find your invoice number, open the email with the subject line: [DragonBox] Order confirmation

That email should have a pdf attachment. The name of the attachment is your invoice number. It'll look like 010747.

No invoice there. I've got (subject texts translated from German):
- on 2016-04-30 "Welcome" (when I registered)
- on 2016-05-01 00:15 "Expecting money transfer (bank transfer)"
- on 2016-05-01 00:15 "Order confirmation"
- on 2016-05-02 "Payment received"
- on 2016-05-02 "Thanks!"
this one has a long alphanumerical 400-EUR voucher code
- on 2016-05-08 "Pyra Preorder - Voucher / Pyra Vorbestellung - Gutschein"
this got a 8 character uppercase/digit code

The first five got one attachment each - in every case logo_mail.jpg.
The last one has no attachment at all.

The email I got to finalize my Pyra order ended up in my gmail's spam folder... I just saw that others claimed to have an email and I was one of the first few on the list, so I checked my spam folder and found it...

The email I got to finalize my Pyra order ended up in my gmail's spam folder... I just saw that others claimed to have an email and I was one of the first few on the list, so I checked my spam folder and found it...
I'm agonisingly within 150 of the last order number quoted, it's getting nearer though ;)

I wouldn't hold you breath in waiting. At that time at night, I think it's fairly sure to preduct that all over the things ordered at the time were pyra preorders. 150 pyra preorders doesn't sound like anything that can be resolved speedily to me.

Edit: Perhaps your preorder is one of these in this picture that ed just released to twitter:
EqFa9kPXcAARTQr.jpg

Last edited:
I wouldn't hold you breath in waiting. At that time at night, I think it's fairly sure to preduct that all over the things ordered at the time were pyra preorders. 150 pyra preorders doesn't sound like anything that can be resolved speedily to me.

Edit: Perhaps your preorder is one of these in this picture that ed just released to twitter:
EqFa9kPXcAARTQr.jpg
Which account do you follow? The last post from Ed's account is from February 2021 and Dragonboxshop didn't post that pic either

Back