Should I have received my final order eMail already?

I was thinking that if they already had their place reserved, a lot of people might not be not so quick to jump on it as new customers who wanted to grab a place.

Hello,
I have pre-ordered the Pyra on 04.12.2020, when can I expect to receive my Pyra, please ???
I have to receive an email first to choose the color I think, right ???

The colour choice survey was just so ED could get an idea for the quantities of parts to order. If you haven't received it by now, it's not important any more, although I'd double check that ED's got your email address down pat.

I had stopped running my stats page in mid 2019, but we were at 1093 then, so there's 18 months of preorders there less any cancellation in the interim, so about 1100 give or take I reckon. Or in other words, don't hold your breath.

Aannnd Pyra #163 arrived safely today! Thanks ED and to everyone involved. I’ve waited years for this moment!
a73fe2ef7e5be29f12fb11176d0cfcd7.jpg

Hi all :)

Roughly 200 pyras in the wild, correct ?

Cheers, Magic Sam
I have #16x and I have made the last payment and I have made the choice of the case (can't remeber what I chose). The status only says "Payment accepted" on the order. When I saw #198 getting his/her pyra then I opened up a support ticket about it to ask how it is going for my pyra. Idk maybe I missed something.

I have #16x and I have made the last payment and I have made the choice of the case (can't remeber what I chose). The status only says "Payment accepted" on the order. When I saw #198 getting his/her pyra then I opened up a support ticket about it to ask how it is going for my pyra. Idk maybe I missed something.
I think it depends what model (eu/us) model and what colour you ordered as to which batch it will be.

Hoping there will be an update from ED when he gets chance re progress.

Hi all,

I have pre-ordered the Pyra on 12.05.2016, when can I expect to receive my Pyra?
The last thing I have got was the choice of colour. Did I miss something?

Back