Should I have received my final order eMail already?

fwiw, cursed order 1 of 2 from the december 2015 is heading to austin texas via Fedex, so things are moseying along

Your invoice number is for ED and his team's use only. It has no bearing on your sequential order number. The only information we posess to hazard a guess at the order number is from the stats I collected, but that disregards any earlier units cancelled after yours was purchased. But I guess it does give you the maximum your order number could be at least.

To the new Pyra Owners: You may not notice, but in the general terms and conditions, there was a passus that every Pyra Owner got the duty to make Pyra Videos, otherwise, it ditnt happen
Hopefully new Pyra Owners start happening again soon. Has anyone from that last batch of the 200 gotten a Pyra yet? Those orders opened up back in July, and as far as I'm aware, none have shipped yet.

Pyra #163 shipped on the 8th! Man, it’s a surreal feeling.

Edit: One-frame movie, as requested. ETA is tomorrow!
a6a112947e563c37ae83344676feae17.jpg

Last edited:
Just checking if there are any updates on what position in queue we are currently and when I can expect that "ready for order" email: I've (pre-) ordered in May 2016 and still haven't received an email yet with details except from the color selection survey in August 2020 - so more than a year ago. Don't know my number in queue. Thanks

Currently we have news of #163 shipping, so that's the latest I've heard of. If you preordered close to midnight on the first day you're likely to be somewhere in the first 300 or so I'd guess, apparently there were 350 preorders in the first 24 hours, of which probably the majority were the original 200 pre-preorderers, so I'd say your order number is somewhere about 200-350.

There is a record available of those first few hours, you just have to bear in mind you cannot be below 200 as those are all pre-placed by the pre-preorderers.

Currently we have news of #163 shipping, so that's the latest I've heard of. If you preordered close to midnight on the first day you're likely to be somewhere in the first 300 or so I'd guess, apparently there were 350 preorders in the first 24 hours, of which probably the majority were the original 200 pre-preorderers, so I'd say your order number is somewhere about 200-350.

There is a record available of those first few hours, you just have to bear in mind you cannot be below 200 as those are all pre-placed by the pre-preorderers.
Thanks for clarifying, I pre-ordered on May 14, 2016. The list seems to end on May 10, so it'll be after #300 if I'm assuming correctly.

apparently there were 350 preorders in the first 24 hours, of which probably the majority were the original 200 pre-preorderers, so I'd say your order number is somewhere about 200-350.

Is it the case that the 200 pre-pre-orders are first regardless of when they placed the pre-order, we don't actually know when they placed the pre-order, and if they took their time over it then other people could be up to 200 later in the queue than what it looks like?

Is it the case that the 200 pre-pre-orders are first regardless of when they placed the pre-order, we don't actually know when they placed the pre-order, and if they took their time over it then other people could be up to 200 later in the queue than what it looks like?
True, but I'm assuming most people here who pre-preordered are like myself and would have seen that preorder post within a day of it going up. Now I myself as I recall did hang around before upgrading to a preorder as I recall, I think it might have been up to 2 weeks, but I'm assuming most were more keen than myself.

Back