Should I have received my final order eMail already?

It should be a different reason way some don’t had to pay a tax
The reason is how vouchers are indicated in DragonBox shop invoices - they are indicated as discounts. Customs value is the total in this invoice. In my case it is 270 euro.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210430-140511~3.png
    Screenshot_20210430-140511~3.png
    65.1 KB · Views: 192
you pay import taxes only for the amount which exceeds this base line
That sounds sensible. In Germany there's some threshold beneath which they consider the imported value negligable (it's somewhere between 20 and 25 EUR, which includes shipping). If it's above, you pay import tax on the full amount. There's a second threshold at 150 EUR, above which you have to pay a customs fee with the percentage being dependant on the product category. This is also calculated from the full amount. This is stupid. It gives you quite a jump, when you surpass such threshold. It's the same with income taxes (or was it social thingies?). You can receive less money after getting a raise.

(it's somewhere between 20 and 25 EUR, which includes shipping).
Until the 1st of July. This limit was removed due to the large flood of tax-avoiding parcels from China (which was already pushed back by half a year due to Corona).

However, there is yet another limit: They'll only charge you when the amount of tax money to be paid is at least 1€, which means that the new limit is slightly above 5€.

UK law is also absolutely full of weird step/staircase functions for calculating taxes and social benefits. It's as though the politicians who come up with this stuff were all asleep during maths class.

It makes sense for discounts to lead to lesser taxes if the discount was given freely by the seller. That usually implies the merchant concedes a good is worth less than its list price. On the other hand, discounts that the customer directly paid for have no such implication.

Then again, I'm not remotely an expert!

Just checking if there are any updates on what position in queue we are currently: I've ordered in May 2016 and still haven't received an email yet. Don't know my number in queue. Thanks

Reactions: rSl
Idk if it will help but the end of ED’s first message in this thread says:
“You should have received your email if your PCB has the number 105 or less!

Please note: The following numbers have not ordered yet. Please do contact me if you have that PCB number and didn't receive an email yet:
1, 6, 10, 11, 23, 29, 33, 39, 42, 47, 49, 52, 53, 62, 64, 65, 74”

I’m quite introverted
Me too.
Thats because in no one of my Videos on Youtube you will hear me or see me.

I just make Youtubevideos for others to show what the Pandora can and sometimes the Pandoras realy surprised others with PPSSPP or Drastic or Windows95 Games or the Amazing PtitSeb Ports for us.

My Youtube Channel is for others to see what all is possible.

And good News..now i have the Confirm that my Pyra is on Postal Way to me.
She will arrive next Days and maybe i will make a new Unpack Video with Music like my first..but this Time with 2 Cats :)

Unfortunaly the Pyra HDMI Port is not working..but maybe i find other Ways to make non Cpu lasting Videos like VNC Recording or Screen Recording.

I have serveral Ideas to Charge my Pyra with bit Cooling Powers.

And i will replace the Pyras Cooler Paste with my better premium Aluminium Cooler Paste.

Maybe a Modified Metal USB Dongle Case with Raspi Coolers and a big Fan under the Pyra while Charging will work.

Like a Metal USB Cooler Dongle with Fan which i only put in for Charging.

I do have many other Ideas too for her.

Will try to watch DVB IP TV with her.
Hope that she will play HDTV without Problems with Wlan.

Maybe i can remote Playstation3 play with her on my Balcony.

Videos will come..soon :)

Last edited:
Simply google "Prolimatech PK3 Nano"
This is far the best cooling Paste i ever tried on many Things.
I use this Cooler Paste even on my Fat Playstation3.

:)

Its cool that you soon will get your Pyra @ingoreis
allthough i not had any big thermal issues yet, but i dont make that much more than a few games and a bit Internet..

the only mod i made was a sheat of paper behind the battery as i had a bit contact issue when i play gameboy on it

I've been trying to reach ED for about a month now. I've sent an email to shop@dragonbox.de as well as multiple PMs on the forum. I'm one of the pre-pre orders.

I'm hoping someone could help me get in touch with him. Thank you!

I've been trying to reach ED for about a month now. I've sent an email to shop@dragonbox.de as well as multiple PMs on the forum. I'm one of the pre-pre orders.

There are contacts on the dragon box shop web page (whatsapp, telegram).

Please use the livechat or WhatsApp / Telegram.
PM, eMail, Ticket... anything that is not live will take time at the moment, as I'm stuffed with work. Sorry about that :(

Well, I received the email from ED about what color I would want my Pyra to be and I answered that quickly. Now I am just waiting for the email which states my Pyra is on the way to me here in the US. Cannot wait for it to finally get here.

Hi, how long should we wait until all the community receive their Pyra? Not a precise date, just a estimation...

Back