Should I have received my final order eMail already?

whoop! upped to 105...
static.gif

ED is making pyra's faster then the netherlands can vaccinate its inhabitants! (tbh it says a lot about the latter as well)

no 82. no email here but it was with my old hotmail address the ED has confirmed somehow swallows email from his shop. So should i email you or what?

When you say 'old hotmail address', do you still have access to it?

ED had my email address wrong. I was able to get it updated by PMing him, although it did take a few weeks before he was able to respond.

remind me when we are handing over to the assembly company?
the current rate gives me over another years wait.

remind me when we are handing over to the assembly company?
the current rate gives me over another years wait.
ED said that the first 500 needed some manual modifications on the case, so it will be faster for the next ones ; until then, I guess the assembly will accelerate as the issues are known better, but it will still take time...

I also got the email but voucher is not valid anymore. I answered attaching the old emails I got when pre-preordering. Lets see what happens.

Just to be exact, your prepreorder voucher (for 290EUR ISTR) should have been used up already to buy your preorder voucher. I would not expect a prepreorder voucher to still be valid, but a preorder voucher should still work.

Last edited:
Reactions: rSl
Assembling and shipping units has started.
But what if you preordered and didn't receive an email yet?

This is what this sticky is for. If you think you should've received your email already but didn't, please send me a PM, an email (shop@dragonbox.de) or contact me on IRC on Discord.

1. Pre-Preorders get their units first!

The pre-preorders saved their spot when they placed their order with a higher risk, before we even had ANYTHING working - and helped us out immensively.
These 200 (a bit less, as some have cancelled their order) have received a signed Pre-Preorder PCB with their unit number.

If you don't have such a PCB, relax - you have not missed your email yet.

2. After that, the normal preorders will receive the emails. They have no special queue number, but I will post the date where we're currently at - so if you ordered before that date, you should've received your unit.

At the moment, we are still with the Pre-Preorders. You should have received your email if your PCB has the number 105 or less!

Please note: The following numbers have not ordered yet. Please do contact me if you have that PCB number and didn't receive an email yet:

1, 6, 10, 11, 23, 29, 33, 39, 42, 47, 49, 52, 53, 62, 64, 65, 74
We are into March 2021. Can you give an idea of when my order will be ready. Have not received an email for my preorder yet.

We are into March 2021. Can you give an idea of when my order will be ready. Have not received an email for my preorder yet.
Progress has been slowed due to obvious reasons, so unless you're a pre-pre-orderer (in the first 200), then don't expect an email for at least 8 weeks, then it will be the first early pre-orderers who will be getting theirs from the first 500 units. Unfortunately, it's a tough waiting game for most of us, but the processes are being gradually refined I believe.

Back