Should I have received my final order eMail already?

Ah ok thanks for the info, at least i dont have to boot up my Notebook then on 6 am in the morning.. and im happy everything worked on Ordering..
The only thing i have left to do is waiting, make a bit order on my desk for the Unboxing and think about the englisch i will use..

Reactions: rSl
As of now dhl and one other service are not able to transport to ireland or uk due to the covid mutation and related restrictions. I have a few packages from germany in limbo presently. I suspect this will be rectified by the time it comes to receive my pyra.

So I preordered the pyra in 2016. The receipt doesn't say it's a voucher, just a preorder for a pyra.

It's so long ago that the delivery address is incorrect. Will the emails we get ask us for updated delivery addresses, or should I get in contact to get that changed? The email address I ordered with doesn't get recognized as an account on the shop (not getting a password reset link).

You can enter any adress you like when placng the final order.
Password resets usually are sent out - but please check your Spam folder.

You can enter any adress you like when placng the final order.
Password resets usually are sent out - but please check your Spam folder.

Thanks! So I'll get a link for doing another order where I'll be able to specify a final delivery address? I'll wait for that then.

> Password resets usually are sent out - but please check your Spam folder.

I've tried a couple of times, nothing in spam either. I don't remember if I had an account or whether you needed one to order, but I'm not getting a password reset link. Either way, if I get another email to specify a delivery address I guess it doesn't matter.

Thanks! So I'll get a link for doing another order where I'll be able to specify a final delivery address? I'll wait for that then.

Yes :)

> Password resets usually are sent out - but please check your Spam folder.

I've tried a couple of times, nothing in spam either. I don't remember if I had an account or whether you needed one to order, but I'm not getting a password reset link. Either way, if I get another email to specify a delivery address I guess it doesn't matter.

Ah, if you don't have an account, you won't receive an eMail, yeah :)

Would make sense, but I don’t know if the Users wouldn’t derail the other threads even when they have a alternative..

I wonder if there was something shipped today..

Send from something, i guess ^^

Reactions: rSl
Seems like Receiving the Email on Monday at 22.15 and Order on Thuesday on 6:20 around, might got me on the Later Shipping...
Now i understand the Post where meantioned that i decided to go to bad early ^^
At least im at home when the Pyra should arrive..

Should I make an account on the shop? I ordered a pyra back in 11/14/2016 as a guest, and I dont have any emails (other than the original order confirmation).

Back