Should I have received my final order eMail already?

The Auspicious Machine never hit the market, or did it?
As far as I know, there was no more news, so we don't know if it will be going or it is dead. Don't forget it was for Chinese market, so it could be it is going and we don't know of it.
I expect the pyra keyboard to be the best on the marked, but never could have tried one.
The best of those devices we can't but nor order :)

BTW we can buy Pyra keymat:
plus a prototype case:
It is not the same than a function unit, but it could give some idea about usage according to keys/case size.

Don't forget it was for Chinese market, so it could be it is going and we don't know of it.
Yeah, they are like this... even while waiting for the PIQO on INDIEGOGO they were telling absolutely nothing, people for months shouted at the scam, reviews and blogs around the internet were telling the same, everyone wanted the money back, seemed like an Apocalypse... and at some point they silently delivered.

Things i bought:
2016 Pyra
2019 Fxtec Pro1
2023 uConsole
Still have no mobile device with a good keyboard at home since my N900 broke, as i just dont get a single device delivered.
As my order number is >600, i dont think to ever get a pyra now, as i dont see a second batch coming.
So i think about creating my own...
Maybe you should buy a used N900. Just make sure you have GSM or 3G available in your area. E.g. it seems like in the Netherlands 3G is gone in some places. The N900 is a fine phone. You are worth it (I presume (if not, then improve yourself before getting an N900)).

Hi.

Is everyone fine ?

I've heard of floodings in Bavaria, including Ingolstadt workers unable to get to work in some factories.

Is everything fine or are there Pyra cases and mainboards floating on the Danube ?

Hoping everyone and families are safe.

Hi.

Is everyone fine ?

I've heard of floodings in Bavaria, including Ingolstadt workers unable to get to work in some factories.

Is everything fine or are there Pyra cases and mainboards floating on the Danube ?

Hoping everyone and families are safe.
Everything is fine.
As I know, ED lives near the main station and there are no flood.
People in Germany are helping themself very well. Don't worry.

Back