Should ED stop delivering units to Craig?

Should ED stop delivering units to Craig?

• Yes

Votes: 23 32.9%
  • No

Votes: 47 67.1%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, has ED got this list yet?

Without it, how does he know that there is a queue left? How does he know that Craig isn't just selling them on e-bay for personal profit? In which case, why would Craig even bother to send ED the list at all?

D.

Of course he hasn't. Craig has made it rather clear that he sees ED (and the community at large) as antagonists or something very much like that. He wouldn't be giving away business information to his perceived rivals/enemies.

Craig-Flips-Off-gif-south-park-22966997-315-227.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Without it, how does he know that there is a queue left? How does he know that Craig isn't just selling them on e-bay for personal profit? In which case, why would Craig even bother to send ED the list at all?

D.
Because ED doesn't send the units to Craig - Craig just gives ED the address of the next person in his list.

I guess Craig could make up a new address each time and collect each Pandora, but it would seem a bit convoluted.

D.
Because ED doesn't send the units to Craig - Craig just gives ED the address of the next person in his list.
I guess Craig could make up a new address each time and collect each Pandora, but it would seem a bit convoluted.
you did not understood, ZXDunny means how to you know that craig does not sell pandora somewhere and give theses names to ED rather than the one on the list...

but that is far fetched at best...

I'm pretty sure Jacqueline still has copies of all the emails, so I doubt the list is lost.  She responds very quickly to any email about upgrading to the 1Ghz pandora, but never replies with questions about queue or refund information.

He's so good that he reminds me of this guy born just over 2000 years ago.
Bruce Forsyth?
That's the fella! Just couldn't but a name to the face!

Seriously we should start a kick starter campain for 11 disciples for ED.

Before you ask about the 12th I have that reserved for someone. :p    And I am only joking.

He's so good that he reminds me of this guy born just over 2000 years ago.
Hey ED they found out your Time Travel Plans in the Future to fly to the Past,now hurry :D

And when you told the People 4000 Years ago over the Pandora in Greek and show them the Box,

then are they scared and believe that you are a Evil Dragon and they want to lynch you. :lol:

The Pandora let you there lay while you flee 2000 Years to the Future because fast wrong typing Timecoordinates.

A little Child open the Pandora again and the Energy Cell was empty,

and the hope of this silly Greeks camed back. :lol:

That was realy Luck when you fell from a wandering Lightwormhole into a Cote in warm soft hay.

3 Mans come to you there will i prohpecy :p

They think youre like a Angel ^_^

I think you port the App to Time Travel in next Years :rolleyes:

The Ring must close somehwere in the Future...or in the Past?

(to all this was only a little Joke byside) ;)

But...a real Retro Gamer lives always a little in the Past.

But now back to Topic :)

I'm pretty sure Jacqueline still has copies of all the emails, so I doubt the list is lost.  She responds very quickly to any email about upgrading to the 1Ghz pandora, but never replies with questions about queue or refund information.
Unfortunately, I'm pretty sure that it won't stop Craig doing it whatever he wants.

Somebody should explain to that fellow that he is sinking deeper and deeper, every second that he does not respond (& admit he is doing sooo wrong)...

And that there is only one correct way out of this mess - to repent and get back on OPT board...

I get the feeling Craig does not care.  He took a loss, and now he wants to cut his losses and move on and the giant middle finger to everyone who took a loss along with him.  To his view, he is a the victim...and he lost a lot more than each of the hundreds who lost...lost individually, so he does not care.

A crappy way of doing business, and hopefully, in future projects, his reputation will precede him.  Serves a guy right if it does...people who won't do business right have no business being in business.

I think that if Craig do not start cooperate again until ED clear his pre-order list, pressure has to be done to Jacqueline. Not because she is guilty at all, but quite the opposite. Because she still acts normal. And I just hope that ... there were not *so much* abusing of Craig's pre-order list.

I do not want Craig at jail, I just want those Pandees at right hands... while I'm still young middle-aged.

OMG Google Translate translated ED as "erectile dysfunction" ??? WTF?
edit: not anymore. weird... it was some fussy logic I suppose... because of context I suppose. (Not because of Craig, because of "young middle-aged")

Best of luck to both evildragon and craig as well. Keep the dream alive and close the preorders and than get the profits from this Project at Long last!

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back