What Ever Happened To Reesy?

I must admit, given Picodrive, it is more DrSMS that I'd be interested in personally... but I'd be very interested in it, simply because it would probably yeild insanely long play times for when your battery was getting lower :).

Well, insanely long compared to, say, psx, anyway :)

DrSMS was merged into DrMD in one of the last releases, so presumably a port of one would yield the other. The SMS/GG support was what kept me using DrMD after PicoDrive came out.

Reesy said:
The free Pandoras should go to devs with lots of free time on their hands ( so we get lots of goodies :) ), so that would rule me out straight away. Also I've really not got much to offer these days, Picodrive is just soo bloody good (Virtual Racing 60fps! :eek: ) that its pretty much made DrMD redundant. Squidge is handling the snes port so thats everything covered that you would have got from me.

Don't worry though I'm keeping my eye on the Pandora and if it lives up to all its hype I shall speak to *the boss* and get some pennies to buy one :). Then I'll port DrMD (thats if someones not already done it, source code is available people ;))

Later
Reesy
Why not try and add 32X support and SegaCD support to DrMD for its Pandora release? Then it won't be redundant. ;) I've been wanting to play Knuckles Chaotix with gaming controls for so long now... ^_^;

-God Ginrai

Last edited by a moderator:
Reesy said:
The free Pandoras should go to devs with lots of free time on their hands ( so we get lots of goodies :) ), so that would rule me out straight away. Also I've really not got much to offer these days, Picodrive is just soo bloody good (Virtual Racing 60fps! :eek: ) that its pretty much made DrMD redundant. Squidge is handling the snes port so thats everything covered that you would have got from me.
Later
Reesy
I still use DrPocketSNES on the GP2X. It is the best current SNES emu in my opinion. Too bad it isn't being developed anymore. It has the best sound and menu of them all.

Last edited by a moderator:

I was and still am a fan of DrSMS for the GP32. It's a really nice little bit of software. Running what seems like fullspeed SMS emulation at 66Mhz just seems ridiculous! Long live Aleste on my GP32.

You managed to get it working at those speeds? well if you get some spare time maybe you can get us an xbox 360 emulator :p

+1 for 32X and SCD support ;) Been clamoring for that for a while now... I also use DrPocketSNES, it's the only SNES emulator I have on my 2X.

Back