Idea to break the impasse

I just posted this comment, you want more proof I posted this comment? But I suppose you don't believe I posted this since it's just a forum post.

Last edited by a moderator:
woah watch out dude, none of that has been confirmed. that could be libel

None of that is confirmed?!?!?!? - Please!  :rolleyes:    

show me a source other than a forum post.
I can confirm that and I have all the emails from CC to prove they were blatantly lying to us.

Is that enough?

BTW: Yes, we all hate the current situation. I'd love it if all original preorders had their unit before new customers could buy them right away.

However, it didn't work and the only way to ship old units is with the profit made from new ones (or the upgrade).

I took credits from investors mid 2011 to continue with the Pandora.

350K debts, which come on top of the 150K my company had.

If I hadn't done that, the Pandora would've been dead. No Pandoras for new and no more Pandoras for old customers.

I will have to pay these 350K EUR back one day. So I have to make sure the money is safe and not lost. That's why I can't simply ship out as many old preorders as I like, but only as many as the profit allows.

I would not be liable to ship out Craigs Pandoras, but it's what I wanted to do. Both to help his customers as well as himself.

There are many things I don't like how he handles the community, etc. But it's also a lot of pressure resting on his shoulder - and I know that everything would've worked out if CC hadn't fucked up.

So if you are complaining about new customers being able to buy a Pandora right away while you didn't get one yet: Yes, it hurts, and we also would like to have it in a different way. However, the only other option would've been bankruptcy. You wouldn't have gotten anything and now you still have hope to get it.

And with an upgrade fee you could even get it right away.

Sorry ED, you have sacrificed so much and you need to protect your interests. If you hadn't of taken charge and invested your money, time and efforts, we wouldn't be here to complain today. I guess we can only hope you sell a bunch of product....for your sake and ours. That amount of debt is mind boggling. I wish you no ill will, you have been top notch with your communication and diplomatic in dealing with the angry masses. I wish I would have been your customer instead of Craig's and I really do appreciate that you are working hard to try to get me my Pandora.

Happy New Year and lets all hope that 2013 gets it done

lol. what are you imagining would be available as confirmation? A newspaper article? Please...

I know we had one forum member visit circuitco to see how production was going but this was before they sent Ed emails saying thousands of boards had been populated.

lol. what are you imagining would be available as confirmation? A newspaper article? Please...
I know we had one forum member visit circuitco to see how production was going but this was before they sent Ed emails saying thousands of boards had been populated.
I'd be happy to run an article in my school news paper if that counts as proof.

Back