Shortest newspost of all times (2012-02-22)

Thanks That Makes Sense. I Did Order From Craigs UK Shop, Just Wanted To See If Evil Dragon Had Answer When Will It Finally Be Ready.

Thanks That Makes Sense. I Did Order From Craigs UK Shop, Just Wanted To See If Evil Dragon Had Answer When Will It Finally Be Ready.
I see you like capitalizing your words. Are you an Ilwrath? :p

UQM02115.jpg

I Order My Pandora, Im Waiting for An Email For confirmation ,Order date: Aug 24, 2009 4:35 PM PDT already paid off, when will i get my pandora evildragon.
If you ordered from Craig's UK shop as most people did, EvilDragon would most likely not be able to give you an accurate estimate since he doesn't have Craig's order information and Craig still manages those orders.. Unless you ordered from EvilDragon's German shop then continue with the question..

Hi. I want to buy one pandora to EvilDragon, can you tell me what is his German shop for I can do the preorder??

Regards

Hey ED. Just a short question, don't want to waste your precious time. I'm german, sitting in Germany. Ordered with gbax.com. Will my unit also have to go to Craig first, then back to Germany, to me?

Hey ED. Just a short question, don't want to waste your precious time. I'm german, sitting in Germany. Ordered with gbax.com. Will my unit also have to go to Craig first, then back to Germany, to me?
Yes, it will, because you have a contract with Craig and ED doesn't know anything about Craigs order list. A transfer of the order contract in advance would be the waste of time you noticed. Due to possible cancelation the refund process would be a mess then. It's easier to keep it simple. If Craig is clever he would forward german adresses if they appear in front of his queue to ED asking for national delivery. But this is nothing the customer should care with.

You could transfer your order manually by canceling you order at craigs and place a new order at EDs shop. But you will loose your queue position - i think nobody wants that.

No new post today, looks like monday not a working day in Germany! LoL!

Waiting for the signal "WE ARE SHIPPING PANDORA'S TO THE WORLD"

:) :D :D :lol:

Hey, I just wanted to let ED know about my prepayment. I'm one of the more recent preorders (sometime near the end of January this year). I sent prepayment upon the preorder, then later on decided to send some more money to add on to the prepayment (for support of course :p ) but I was rushing and forgot to label the second payment and sent an email about it. 1 question as well, are you guys using a constant conversion between us dollars to euros (that would make paying a bit easier)?

No new post today, looks like monday not a working day in Germany! LoL!

Waiting for the signal "WE ARE SHIPPING PANDORA'S TO THE WORLD"

:) :D :D :lol:

yeah...I think I've checked about 30 times in the last day for a new post :)

Back