Shipping Date: Guessing Game

wow, sounds fun

alright, i'll make a bet, coz i love my gf so much (even though she says she doesnt want a relationship anymore right now, with anyone)
if her birthday is within one week of my pandoras arrival (april 29th) i will give it to her, and buy a new one for myself from second batch.

though im hoping it will ship in februari.

GizmoTheGreen said:
wow, sounds fun

alright, i'll make a bet, coz i love my gf so much (even though she says she doesnt want a relationship anymore right now, with anyone)
if her birthday is within one week of my pandoras arrival (april 29th) i will give it to her, and buy a new one for myself from second batch.

OMG :unsure: Are you for real?

Luckily for you I predict it will arrive on 15th April. But if its delayed a week... one word. "Don't". (I guess technically thats two...) 'I don't want a relationship with anyone right now' is usually short hand with I've already hooked up with s/one else. I'm sure you both have a great future... but for god's sake don't even think of giving it to her (the pandora) until you are 100% back together...

Last edited by a moderator:
andyB911 said:
I predict it will arrive on 15th April.
Make it a day earlier so it'll arrive on my birthday ;]

My bet is on march 9th tho =D [but then again I would have said that a year ago too...

GizmoTheGreen said:
wow, sounds fun

She's not worth it, mate. Delete her from your life now!

If moulds come before Chinese New Year, Feb 27th. If moulds come after Chinese New Year, April 1st.

My Pandora shipping prediction is February 26th 2010. :pandora2ut4: B)

GizmoTheGreen said:
shes got mah laptop, to late to delete her now.

weve got 3,4 years and counting, im not giving up that easy.

I hate her already.

Rockthesmurf said:
20 April, 2010.

Steve

I'm still sticking with my guess for now, only about a couple of days until it is about a couple of weeks from being a couple of months away.

Steve

My Pandora shipping prediction is February 26th 2010
I do want it to come soon as possible, but I want to build off enough money so that way I'm prepared.

DrCJBoduma said:
Just remembered about this thread so thought I would update it.

You're missing my prediction of March 31st, made Dec. 4th of last year (when everyone was saying "this month!").

I still don't think I guessed far enough out.

Yeah, after the Christmas 09 fiasco I said we would be lucky to get them before the Chinese NY, and march/april would be a more realistic time frame. Suprise,Suprise!

The only real suprise is if anyone was "Suprised" by this delay?

Everyone should enjoy there break, mellow out, and look at some cool Pandora vids over the next several weeks! Hopefully the team will use this time to make some FIRM decisions in regards to the next month or two, so once the final cases arrive in Texas(when ever that might be), there will be no more excuses or delays!

Chris

Hopefully before Breakpoint ;)
It would be damn nice if ED could bring some pandoras with him to Cebit so I could pick one up myself (dev unit or not) as I'm going to be there just to meet him :D

Back