26th March - Ishimaru
27th March - DrCJBoduma
30th March - XPANSiVE
31st March - 3vi1

1st April - RajTakhar - Phawx - Tuxedomask29
20th April - Rockthesmurf
30th April - Rekcitok

1st May - sverm

Updated and added my new guess (again based on hope over info) I'm on a school trip to Spain at Easter with a killer 20 odd hour coach journey, so would much appreciate the pandora by then. With a little time to add stuff and mess about with before that

I suppose I can just recycle my previous guess from the 2nd guessing game thread... April 13th.

December 24th

9PM

Eastern Standard Time

(from here on in I shoot without a script)

March 21st

STEALING THE TOPIC: Is the battery easly removable, I mean, if I run out of battery and I want to keep using with another battery, could I do it 'on-the-fly'?

Thanks,
Klarth

Why are we still guessing? aren't we counting the 3 already sent to devs as first Pandoras received?
No one said anything about final cases... ;)

Klarth said:
Is the battery easly removable, I mean, if I run out of battery and I want to keep using with another battery, could I do it 'on-the-fly'?
Yes. Earlier revisions had a battery cover with screws, but the final version has clips. Spare batteries come with an extra protective case.

@centus
The definition of "paying public" might be debatable, but I don't think the devs count ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
centus said:
Why are we still guessing? aren't we counting the 3 already sent to devs as first Pandoras received?
No one said anything about final cases... ;)

All true, but I think we all know that it doesn't quite feel 'over' yet. Not till a mass production, 1st batch panda arrives at someones door.

Klarth said:
STEALING THE TOPIC: Is the battery easly removable, I mean, if I run out of battery and I want to keep using with another battery, could I do it 'on-the-fly'?
Define "on-the-fly"?
As was mentioned, it's easy to pull and swap the battery, the caveat being (of course) that if you pull the battery it'll power down so you'll lose any unsaved work. If you don't want that to happen, make sure to bring a power cable with you.

Yep, as long as you have the AC adapter connected you can swap batteries without powering down.

EvilDragon said:
I had no problem removing and reinserting the battery while the system was running off AC.
The only thing that stopped was charging when the battery was removed ;)
Though it started to recharge once I popped it back in :D

Back