Shipping Date: Guessing Game

Paradox said:
craigix said:
Depending on DHL you might see some shipped tomorrow, but they are almost all going to the devs who have been helping us for the last year.

I'm aware some people don't think that's fair, but without those devs the Pandora would be a total mess.

so the 105 are being shipped tommorow? will we have pictures of the finished case then?
It seems likely that these are the ones the factory assembled to test the whole process, so it would likely be up to them as to whether they wanted to take pictures. I hope so, but for all we know, they're already in boxes ready to ship.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not all of the 105, just some which Michael is building himself.

Yes you might see a photo tomorrow, depends on DHL and whatever else might get in the way, the planets aligning et.

craigix said:

Yes you might see a photo tomorrow, depends on DHL and whatever else might get in the way, the planets aligning et.
2012 is coming soon.

and the first real pandora's being shipped, is a milestone. tell us in a blog post when its done ok? :)

offtopic: its time i want to know about the avatar of craig and all his copy's. i always laugh about it but i have no idea what it means.

Oh! The end is finally so close that I can smell it! I can feel it also in the heart attack I'm about to have! Nooo! I must live for finally holding a Pandora with my hands!!

joseluisjazz said:
Oh! The end is finally so close that I can smell it! I can feel it also in the heart attack I'm about to have! Nooo! I must live for finally holding a Pandora with my hands!!

My heart actually skipped a bit when I saw this

Depending on DHL you might see some shipped tomorrow, but they are almost all going to the devs who have been helping us for the last year.

craigix said:

I'm aware some people don't think that's fair, but without those devs the Pandora would be a total mess.

Tomorrow......TOMORROW.....How dare you. I started this stupid thread on the 1st December 2008. I demand you delay any building and sending of Pandoras until the 17th of December (to ensure that I win my own stupid competition) - I think you know this would be the right thing to do.

Chris

Are these sample cases actually final? Complete with the finish we were told wasn't on the last set, and silk screening? ie, will these be "sample" Pandoras visually different from what will one day be in our impatient little hands, or will these be "real" Pandoras?

craigix said:

Well it's about ****ING TIME!

Jumpman

craigix said:

Awesome. Can't wait to see a finished one!

borgqueenx said:
offtopic: its time i want to know about the avatar of craig and all his copy's. i always laugh about it but i have no idea what it means.
I think it's from a movie called 'Ed Wood' starring Johnny Depp.

craigix said:

Hey Craig, I think that is a great idea! I've always thought this was the best way to go, and should have never been opened to any votes/discussions/debates! Is there any plans to get them to any of your media friends within the next few days? I would love to see some previews & reviews from some tech sites before the official launch! Once again, GOOD LUCK to Openpandora, the next few weeks are going to be super crazy!

Jumpman

borgqueenx said:
craigix said:

2012 is coming soon.

and the first real pandora's being shipped, is a milestone. tell us in a blog post when its done ok? :)

man, almost 1000 posts and still an uninitiated noob :)

check this out:

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/46140-the-craigix-avatar-thread/page__p__687998__hl__craig%20avatar__fromsearch__1&#entry687998

hch said:
borgqueenx said:
craigix said:

2012 is coming soon.

man, almost 1000 posts and still an uninitiated noob :)

check this out:

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/46140-the-craigix-avatar-thread/page__p__687998__hl__craig%20avatar__fromsearch__1&#entry687998
hahaha thanks :D

When I get mine I need to show about 3 people I know and say either 'See, it's not vaporware' or 'The Pandora is not a scam just like I prophesied'.

Tracking reports delivery tomorrow. Mike is in central time, Canada, I think.

You know I'm not sure if they have the silk screening, I didn't ask mainly because I don't much care for it.

Yes these are final cases from the real moulds for final approval. They are waiting to do the run.

Back