Seen Ithic.com Lately?

Link

ithic.com
Website
www.ithic.com
We have new items in the shop. We are offering services for new Pandora purchases. We will expand those services as we receive more parts.

We have a donation link for those who want to donate to Ithic.com's developer fund. We've already shared a new ReBirth unit with a developer.

We could use your support over the holiday season and beyond.

Everything is priced to ship within the US. International orders PM me or drop me a message through the Contact link on the site with a wishlist of what you want to order, your city, postal code, and country for a shipping quote.

Feedback is welcome as always.

Thank you for your continued support

http://www.ithic.com

PS Thanks to Binky for the Logo!

Yes and I'm eyeballing one of those RETRODE2's..

I read in another thread you plan on stocking the other (n64) adapters for the RETRODE 2 when they become available?

Just waiting for my refund so I can turn around and put that money towards a rebirth edition pandora from your shop.

I see the Pandora's price dropped . Just typing that so If there is any lurkers who have yet to join the boards or buy a pandora .

Yeah, but I busted the database trying to get rid of French text that was showing up. Probably can't place an order, hope to fix it Monday. I can invoice people through Google Wallet or PayPal until then. Just PM me with a list of what you want, or use the contact button on the shop. Then be sure to include your city, state, zip/postal code and country if outside the US.

Yeah, but I busted the database trying to get rid of French text that was showing up. Probably can't place an order, hope to fix it Monday. I can invoice people through Google Wallet or PayPal until then. Just PM me with a list of what you want, or use the contact button on the shop. Then be sure to include your city, state, zip/postal code and country if outside the US.
I already have a Pandora . I was the weird young teen with his parents , sister ( bought a wipe commented on how good they were ) , and was so awestruck all I could do was talk about formatting sd cards , nod , and mix up 2600 carts and Commodore 64 carts . Btw this was at the Portland retro gaming expo .

I was just checking the website for some reason I now forgot .

Last edited by a moderator:
Well there's a lot more for sale there than just the Open Pandora ;)
Yes I know and the Pandora took me about 4ish months to save for . Have to let cash reserves replenish .

Think we are back to life again and can take orders through the site.

If anyone here runs into any difficulties, please feel free to PM me here or drop me a message through the Contact button on the website!

Had to go all the way back to last week and restore the database and website. BlueHost helped me out a lot!

Back