Praise for ithic.com & Link

Alas ... I live in London, England.

If I lived somewhere in mainland Europe, I would've had ED, who is as you say, every bit as good as Link :)

Once upon a time in a galaxy far far away though, when I ordered my Pandora and first stumbled upon the gp32x forum following the quest for Pandora, I didn't know any of them from Larry, so I had no reason to trust ED over Craig and with Craig being on my home soil he seemed the safer bet... That's hindsight for you eh

If I had a spare few hundred, I would call upon ED though, I know he would ship to me in UK quickly, I just cannot afford to make that upgrade from original pre-order to the 1GHz just yet ... perhaps one time ... but I got other priorities which prevent me parting with such an amount just now

^ And boy what a story...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone.  Just to add to this thread, I just received my 1 GHz Upgrade Pandora from Ithic.com.

Here's my experience:

I actually paid for the upgrade on Wed., 01-09-13 via PayPal on Ithic.com.

After quickly getting an e-mail on the same day with instructions on sending in my First Batch Pandora, I packaged it up and sent it out to Ithic.com the same day.

My brand new 1 GHz Pandora arrived in perfect condition on Monday, 01-14-13.

Such a quick and smooth transaction!  If in the U.S./Canada, I highly recommend going this route should you want to buy or upgrade your Pandora.

I am very pleased with my new Pandora and my experience with Ithic.com.  A huge thank you!

Back