Ithic.com Getting TV-Out Cables

Link

ithic.com
Website
www.ithic.com
Hey Gang!

FYI, earlier this week EvilDragon sent me a stock of TV-Out cables for the Open Pandora. 

For anyone who was waiting to get them from Ithic.com, now is the time.

http://ithic.com/newsite/index.php?id_product=10&controller=product

We'll get them out as soon as they arrive to all who preordered.  Thank you for the continued support everyone.  We hope to get more 1GHz units in the next few weeks as well. 

Last edited by a moderator:
So i haven't been following the story lately. What are the options for people that preordered a tv out cable with original pre order through craig back all those years ago?

TV-Out cables are here for anyone looking to order.

All those who Pre-Ordered are packaged and on the way to the post office now.  Except Trashy, since he's local. 

Aw man, I really want to get one, but money is pretty tight right now.

Except Trashy, since he's local.
That sounds like favouritism. He should have to wait for his package to be shipped across the continent to be sorted and then shipped back just like the rest of us. :p I will order tonight, hopefully. I've had my makeshift connector for some time but a nice clean looking connector would be nice. I've accepted my pre-order money I gave Craig for cables is long gone.

Except Trashy, since he's local.
That sounds like favouritism. He should have to wait for his package to be shipped across the continent to be sorted and then shipped back just like the rest of us. :p
I will order tonight, hopefully. I've had my makeshift connector for some time but a nice clean looking connector would be nice. I've accepted my pre-order money I gave Craig for cables is long gone.
Eh by the time I can find a good time to meet Link, you may have yours already..

^

I can send it if you are swamped with work and such.
I was just making Mr. W. Stan feel better, I should be able to pick it up most days of the week actually..

Next 5 people to order something from Ithic.com will receive free surprise SD or SD card related goods. 

We just published the new website, and in order to receive your free item, you'll need to PM me here.  First come first serve and gets choice of free schwag.

If the shopping cart doesn't work, we appreciate your help beta-testing in advance. 

Happy shopping.  Thank you for the continued support!

I'm trying. I didn't realize you don't ship to Canadia. I thought you did. :(

It will not. I get to the part about adding an address, and in the Country drop down all it has is "United States".

I put in a new link above in my post and original post.  Give that a try, you'll need to create a new account... Sorry.

Back