Seems Gp2x Now Officially Available In The Uk

ste_167 posted on May 20 2006 at 09:59 PM said:
What's all this talk of your Latin/Latina wife? Did you buy her??
Yep! Sure did. :D

8 or 9 years ago I remember asking her why she liked that I liked videogames. I mean, the American standard is girlfriends hate them (but then, I'm easy to distract from them so perhaps that's the issue). She told me that when she was growing up, she watched her dad and uncles and their friends, and said - compared to bars, partying, and "going out," - it was a great hobby, because I was there and she wasn't alone worrying about me.

I love it when white girls try to hit on me when they see my wedding band (damn things are magnets) or kids (women assume no attachment or somesuch?). I guess they don't notice I'm with the Mexican near me. Depending on the situation, she'll juxtapose and introduce herself and ask them what they want. Some white girls turn colors.

She also models for me when drawing, though fortunately isn't peturbed when I draw life art nudes.

*chuckles*
Man, I could go on and on about her. Any woman who works out just so her husband can get a glean in his eye is a keeper. She's my best friend. Let's just leave it at that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back