Replacement Part For Gp2x Joystick

Laser

Still Fresh
Website
lasernet.plus.com
Well, I've been rather stupid and damaged my gp2x joystick mechanism. (Don't ask!) It now isn't very responsive at all. (Yeah, even more so! :rolleyes: )

I know the replacement stick assembly is available from RS in the UK for about £6, but they then want a rip-off £9 for postage! :eek: The D-pad mods don't appear to be available any more so...

Is there a community source of the joystick component at a more sensible price? Or am I stuck with hoping someone sells a dead gp2x on ebay?

I might be able to help as I know someone who has an RS account so they get free postage. You'd need to let me know the part no. and send me the money through paypal. It wouldn't be possible to have it delivered directly to you so you would need to add a little extra for postage (I guess about £1 to Uk) plus you'd have to cover my paypal fees so I'm not out of pocket. If you're interested PM me.

Another alternative which might be cheaper would be to ask ED as he may have lots of spare second hand joysticks from all the joypad mods he's done.

Back