Contacting The Press...

I love consolevania! My favourite "show". :D Just a bit hard to make out the words sometimes because of the Scottish accent. As im from sweden Its no picknick making sense of half of what them fellows say. :)

EDIT:
Update on the featuring of Gpx2 in the (major) swedish computer magazine "Datormagazin (DMZ)". There WILL most centainly be a product review and they have already contacted the swedish distributor for a test unit. Very good news. :)

Oh, DMZ, I have to go buy that issue, I don't buy that one often because the Mag is mainly about bashing windows and praising linux ;p

Silberstein posted on Oct 27 2005 at 01:18 PM said:
Update on the featuring of Gpx2 in the (major) swedish computer magazine "Datormagazin (DMZ)". There WILL most centainly be a product review and they have already contacted the swedish distributor for a test unit. Very good news. :)

Swedish distributor? Is there going to be one? Who? :blink:

I read that issue a couple of weeks ago. I think it was half a page with a picture of the white beta unit and some brief info on its specs. I'm looking forward to a longer review though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, that is great news. I just wish their price setting wasn't so greedy (€210). But then virtually everything in Sweden is expensive <_<

I've contacted two local newspapers distributed throughout western Washington, south of Seattle, The Olympian and The News Tribune of Tacoma. Still waiting to hear back from them.

Back