Second Review Case Will Be Shipped Dec 23Rd

craigix said:
No clock is telling me when to be drunk and merry.

I plan to be drunk and merry and unconscious before midnight.

wait for it.....

it's coming........

i bet you dont get to bed before 2!
BADUM TISH!

actually, i'll be staggered if im still going by midnight. finish work at 2, home for some homegrown and whiskey, Trials HD and possibly some GOW2 and the night sleeping it off on the sofa. excellent!

Hope you have a goodun Craigix and the new year is kinder to you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Surely 2010 will be the year of the Pandora.

I actually like the ring of it better - "twenty-ten" just sounds like science fiction. Additionally, it makes measuring time easier. If Skynet comes online in 2017, it's easy to know we had seven years of Pandora before the machines rose up against us.

Happy new year and decade, everybody!

craigix said:
Michael missed the UPS man yesterday. Today...

Alright, this is excellent news Craig, I know you get allot of maybe and what if questions, but if Michael likes these cases, what is the exact plan at this point? Are you still having the factory run 10,000 cases(a good idea in my opinion)? How long will said process take? It was said along time ago that thousands could be produced in days, is that still a realistic possibility with this factory? :p Will they ship out small quantities a little at a time, or will they just wait and ship them all at once? Is there an assembly team ready and waiting in texas? Is Ti helping in that process? Will everthing for "complete" Pandora's be ready and waiting at the assembly location(boxes, power supplies, ect.)? Once cases begin to arrive, what is the planned turn out and shipping to all regions? I would guess if there is any plan to ship customer Pandoras in january, all these questions should have answers at this point in the process! Thanks Again, inquiring minds want to know!

Jumpman

In Canada, it is 5.42 in the morning, and in Köllerbach, Germany, the man whit the Packages comes usualy at 13:00, so i think in Canada the UPS Man has min 5 Hours to come.. and the Package chould arive at 18 in the evening (middle european time) :rolleyes:

jumpman said:
craigix said:
Michael missed the UPS man yesterday. Today...

Alright, this is excellent news Craig, I know you get allot of maybe and what if questions, but if Michael likes these cases, what is the exact plan at this point? Are you still having the factory run 10,000 cases(a good idea in my opinion)? How long will said process take? It was said along time ago that thousands could be produced in days, is that still a realistic possibility with this factory? :p Will they ship out small quantities a little at a time, or will they just wait and ship them all at once? Is there an assembly team ready and waiting in texas? Is Ti helping in that process? Will everthing for "complete" Pandora's be ready and waiting at the assembly location(boxes, power supplies, ect.)? Once cases begin to arrive, what is the planned turn out and shipping to all regions? I would guess if there is any plan to ship customer Pandoras in january, all these questions should have answers at this point in the process! Thanks Again, inquiring minds want to know!

Jumpman

Yeah if we are happy they can just spit out the 10,000 pretty quick, 10k is their MINIMUM order, they will probably be more used to orders in the hundreds of thousands. Maybe our small order is why it's taken so long. I don't know.

Anyway, yes, essentially as soon as they are done we can start casing them up in Dallas.

Well, not RIGHT AWAY as Michael needs to fly down to Dallas first, but we can maybe time that for a day or three after the cases arrive in Texas.

OT: The snow is so deep outside my house I'm slightly alarmed. Totally snowed in.

[/quote="craigix"]OT: The snow is so deep outside my house I'm slightly alarmed. Totally snowed in. [/quote]

Oh, thats a lot of snow, hear in Germany, whe have 8°C and the sun is shining..,
thats the confuse about the global warming, some peaple have warm, other peaple have cold, .. B)
bey the way: Canada is a bit more in the Nord, so there must be alot of more snow..

matzesu said:
Oh, thats a lot of snow, hear in Germany, whe have 8°C and the sun is shining..,
thats the confuse about the global warming, some peaple have warm, other peaple have cold, .. B)

Well, in OWL it's snowing right now. I was in the city this morning and it was pretty slippery. Fresh snow on a greasy layer of ice. No fun to drive. Still no end in sight. If it snows all day and night, we might keep that snow for a while. It's said to be -10°C next week.

Great news Craig, I know we all hope this is "Finally" the end of this long journey. New Years Eve is a perfect day to launch the Pandora for the New Year(fingers crossed for the green light). Here is to 2010, and the future success of all things Pandora! In regards to the snow, at least you can play Pandora right? To all members, HAVE A HAPP, HAPP, HAPPY NEW YEAR! :lol:

Chris

Last week, whe have had - 15°C and this whas very cold, but this week it was a bit warm for dezember, but next week, it schould bee colder (yes my english ist very awefull) nood all placed in germany has the same temperature, rain in berlin, snow in munich, sunshine in saarbrücken is no problem..

Plenty of Wine, Pernod, Vodka.

Could never get the car out of the drive/road now. Stuck until the snow plough decides to pass by, if ever.

The drive is one massive sheet of ice, fun times, good thing I've got the fire roaring and am warm.

New year snowed in! Snow expected here for the next 5 days, yet in Newcastle I bet they have next to none. Funny what about 800ft does!

craigix said:

Could never get the car out of the drive/road now. Stuck until the snow plough decides to pass by, if ever.

The drive is one massive sheet of ice, fun times, good thing I've got the fire roaring and am warm.

New year snowed in! Snow expected here for the next 5 days, yet in Newcastle I bet they have next to none. Funny what about 800ft does!

pernod?? you're a brave man, i've had hangovers off pernod and Ouzo so bad i've been unable to stand upright. never stopped me the next time like. There'l be no snow in newcastle due to all the heat coming from the under dressed people just wandering around polluting the air with their warm bodies.... probably.

craigix said:

a good thing you already have your pandora then :)

happy new year

Back