Sdio

whiskthecat

whiskthecat
Website
pigliver.blogsite.org
Are any of these possible? I found it on some sd card site. Not sure where you would buy them though.

img02.gif

Hehe The uses are infinite. :lol:

802.11b for browsing gp32x.

Bluetooth for multiplayer.

Modem for on the go internet.

Gps for finding the nearest gp2x owner so you can play multiplayer with your bluetooth.

Tv for well........ watching tv. :lol: .

Camera to make use of that snazzy picture viewer.

Voice recorder to record that long lecture while you sleep :p .

Scanner to copy answers on tests.

and finally fingerprint so when someone jacks you gp2x thinking its a psp they wont be able to do anything with it. B) .

I really :lol:'d at the scanner attachment ... what the heck would you be able to scan with that tiny thing??

TelcoLou posted on Feb 1 2006 at 09:43 PM said:
I really :lol:'d at the scanner attachment ... what the heck would you be able to scan with that tiny thing??

See my edit. You just pull out your 2x really fast copy the answers on the test and then you purposly change them to wrong answers just before sending them to all those unknowing psp users after popping in your 802.11b sdio. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it would be cool to get an fm transmittor to work from the headphone jack. Then you could still use the sd slot for mass storage. (I don't know how it would read from the headphone jack though)

mooseknuckle2000 posted on Feb 1 2006 at 09:51 PM said:
I think it would be cool to get an fm transmittor to work from the headphone jack. Then you could still use the sd slot for mass storage. (I don't know how it would read from the headphone jack though)

"Of course, the host device for the SDIO Card will also be able to use the SD Memory Card."

Sounds like those cards have built in memory too.

Heres an fm solution.

silink.jpg

http://www.thinkgeek.com/gadgets/electronic/64fb/

Last edited by a moderator:
Back