Release Scummvm: Unofficial Test “1.1.1” Release For The Openpandora.

Any chance to get the touchscreen/stylus offset fixed? I'd love to play some Monkey Island but that always annoys the hell out of me after a couple of minutes. :)

Spirit said:
Any chance to get the touchscreen/stylus offset fixed? I'd love to play some Monkey Island but that always annoys the hell out of me after a couple of minutes. :)

I'll get it fixed (well I pretty much have it sorted), just been flat out with work (and odd fixes for the OP OS image). It may be a few weeks before I get time to doing up another release :(.

Last edited by a moderator:
DJWillis said:
Spirit said:

I'll get it fixed (well I pretty much have it sorted), just been flat out with work (and odd fixes for the OP OS image). It may be a few weeks before I get time to doing up another release :( .

Don't worry it works fine with the nubs (although controling the touchscreen is much nicer). Could you for the next release maybe let the program save save games in the appdata folder?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back