Release ScummVM: 1.2.0 Preview 1 for the OpenPandora.

DJWillis

Random GP32/GP2X/Wiz & Pandora Moocher
Website
www.distant-earth.com
Sorry this preview release has come out so much later then the ones for the GPH devices but real life can be a bitch ;) .

Anyway, http://blogs.distant-earth.com/wp/?p=132 has all the details and downloads and http://wiki.scummvm.org/index.php/OpenPandora shows the control options that are new in this release.

If you have feedback and you want me to read it leave comments on this forum post or on my blog, bug reports/feature requests etc. are also welcome via the ScummVM trackers.

Thanks djwillis, ScummVM is another one of the great reasons to own a Pandora. Truly great work. Thank You!

Chris

Thanks djwillis, ScummVM is another one of the great reasons to own a Pandora. Truly great work. Thank You!

Chris
Yeah, i can easily say that at least 50% of the games i've actually completed from start to finish were the old lucasarts scumm games. It's going to be a real treat carrying them all around with me. Gotta go dust off my lucasarts archives boxes :D

Thanks Guys,

Any bugs to report?

It's getting close to the cut off point for the 1.2.0 release and I have hit the point where just about every bug I spotted has been squashed, that said my testing time is limited so if anyone has spotted anything now is the time to let me know ;) .

John

I had a crash yesterday. I entered the menu in a game of sam&max and pressed the A-button without intention, which brought me back to the desktop unexpectedly.

Thank you, this works great. The only issue I have is that when using the touchscreen as left click on touch, the click registers before the cursor is moved. So in Quest for glory 2, when touching a location on the map I travel where the cursor was instead of where I touched.

It also crashes in the Wizard's Institute of Technocery in two ways.

Crashes and closes ScummVM if you choose Baba Yaga or Fenrus as your sponsor.

Freezes and does nothing if you complete the Erasmus' pretest without knowing all spells necessary for the real test.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back