scoobydoo = hakmanplayer

S

scoobydoo

Yes I am hakmanplayer. SONY knew all the time. He is a sneaky little gossip columnist . He was going to spill the beans . I thought it better if I spill them, since he gave me the option = If you don't confess I will confess on your behalf.

So I had a good run and tried my best to behave. I really enjoyed myself and will miss this.

I am not going to say I am sorry because that has been done to death.

I was blocked as my previous screen name so I had to create a new persona. I was surprised I was able to get in with the same web address.

I left my password pretty revealing so it took no effort to realize who I was. Especially since SONY knew my proper first name which was part of the password.

I won't be back as a member but will follow these forums . After all, I do own 3 of these beauties now :D

Happy Holidays to you all ,

hakmanplayer ;)

Cereal-Guy-Spit.jpg

I'm sorry, I just choked on my Chex, what?! Are you serious 0_0?!

Well... Enjoy?

Also, I'm watching Scooby Doo right now, that's seriously strange.

Last edited by a moderator:
I left my password pretty revealing so it took no effort to realize who I was. Especially since SONY knew my proper first name which was part of the password.
Assuming that is a correct assumption, this means all passwords are saved as plain-text (unhashed, unencrypted, whatever). Also normal moderators would have access to the user's passwords.

I highly doubt that... (please don't prove me wrong)

Assuming that is a correct assumption, this means all passwords are saved as plain-text (unhashed, unencrypted, whatever). Also normal moderators would have access to the user's passwords.

I highly doubt that... (please don't prove me wrong)
The assumption is incorrect, and we do not have access to passwords.

It would be a good idea to change any passwords that contain this name, as that is quite the security risk anyway, let alone with having said about it!

Thanks for the clarification Prometheus... now this makes this charade look rather stupid...

I was able to get in with the same web address

Quick, change the web address! :rolleyes:

Was a little worried about the password thing until I considered who the info came from.

@ Hackman :

Great to hear you're back to being a Pandora fan, but you do realise that when someone with you're slightly off the wall posting style shows up next on the boards, they'll be welcomed with the phrase 'you are Hackmanplayer and I claim my £5' or words to that effect.

I was able to get in with the same web address

Quick, change the web address! :rolleyes:

Was a little worried about the password thing until I considered who the info came from.

@ Hackman :

Great to hear you're back to being a Pandora fan, but you do realise that when someone with you're slightly off the wall posting style shows up next on the boards, they'll be welcomed with the phrase 'you are Hackmanplayer and I claim my £5' or words to that effect.
Thanks I always was a Pandora fan. Yes hakmanplayer is a blasphemous word here :eek:

i like the way I went from 5 stars to 1 star in a matter of a few minutes.

Now that my TRUE identity is revealed, I wonder how much of a response I would get if I need Pandora help? I will see if the time arises.

Great to still be here. Thought I would be banned again. Funny thing is when I was blocked twice ,each time I could not enter the forum regardless of what password or username I had. So I assumed the mac address was being blocked. Suddenly I was able to get in on the same computer after months of trying.

could someone explain why? Not only that but why did SONY know it was me after I was back as scoobydoo only 1-2 days??? He pm'd me asking if I was Howard. This is my proper first name and he knew this for we were going to SKYPE at one time. I assumed he saw my password. No charade on my behalf bit I don't expect anyone to believe me.

All I want is to be a helpful member in this forum the best I can.I want to give advice when I can and hopefully get some constructive help when I ask for some.

Enough of the drama then.

Regards,

Scooby Hakmanplayer.

Last edited:
Not only that but why did SONY know it was me after I was back as scoobydoo only 1-2 days??? He pm'd me asking if I was Howard. This is my proper first name and he knew this for we were going to SKYPE at one time. I assumed he saw my password. No charade on my behalf bit I don't expect anyone to believe me.
Mods are like bloodhounds. Your password was not needed to identify you.

You're not going to be banned just because of this. Despite the fact that you've pulled some seriously offensive shit in the past, second (and third, and fourth, and fifth) chances have been given out to others before. We're a small communty, we don't need to be operating as a police state. If the place is peaceful then it should be left to carry on peacefully.

You could probably chill out a bit though. ;) No need to reply to every thread. No need to apologise for everything. I might also suggest that you no longer need to list a fake location (or any location at all).

We're all here to enjoy our devices, so we should just get on with that. :)

Not only that but why did SONY know it was me after I was back as scoobydoo only 1-2 days??? He pm'd me asking if I was Howard. This is my proper first name and he knew this for we were going to SKYPE at one time. I assumed he saw my password. No charade on my behalf bit I don't expect anyone to believe me.
Mods are like bloodhounds. Your password was not needed to identify you.

You're not going to be banned just because of this. Despite the fact that you've pulled some seriously offensive shit in the past, second (and third, and fourth, and fifth) chances have been given out to others before. We're a small communty, we don't need to be operating as a police state. If the place is peaceful then it should be left to carry on peacefully.

You could probably chill out a bit though. ;) No need to reply to every thread. No need to apologise for everything. I might also suggest that you no longer need to list a fake location (or any location at all).

We're all here to enjoy our devices, so we should just get on with that. :)
I'll drink to that!!!! :D I did not realize I 'responded to every thread' as you suggest. I certainly do not' apologize for everything'. I resent those accusations.

I will respond every time if I am wronged or if I am grateful for someone's help.

How bout a few gold stars then??!!!

Last edited:
^Five from me, brave of you to come on out! Now keep behaving :)

Well, I've never had a problem with you 'Scooby'... I'm glad you're around. As far as I'm concerned - You can have as many personas as you like... provided the one you use here is respectful.

I myself have a really vile one that *touch wood* no-one will ever meet. I feed it little treats in the shadows, ... to keep it placated so it doesn't make too much noise or try to escape...

Nice plot twist, where the mask is pulled from Scooby for a change, & underneath is that notorious villain of the forums Hackmanplayer. Who can be heard muttering that he 'would have got away with it if it wasn't for that pesky Sony!'. :p

Back