Rpg Maker Emulator? Caanoo? Wiz?

Still Fresh
Can someone PLEASE port EasyRPG to Wiz and Caanoo or something? The programmer who tried working on it doesn't seem to be getting anywhere, and hasn't updated since forever ago, and that was when the Caanoo version was supposedly barely playable (The link to the WIZ version doesn't even work).

I would LOVELOVELOVE to be able to play games like Yume Nikki, .flow, Neftelia, and Yume 2kki on my Wiz.
That would be endless fun..
Please, someone do this.
Please?

To be honest, in its current state, easyrpg is pretty useless. Everything that I was able to run on my desktop also ran in the Pandora port (which is just a recompile of the Wiz port) and whatever did't run in the port also didn't run on the desktop.
This shouldn't by any means be considered a negative comment. EasyRPG is an alpha, very heavily in development, and it shows, but just because it is incomplete doesn't mean that a lot of hard work hasn't gone into it.

WizardStan said:

Yeah, that.
But if you click on the WIZ link, it's a 404. Was it ever active? Does anyone have the files from when it was? If you have them, could you repost them, atleast?
From the videos I've seen, there seems to be an at least functional EasyRPG port on every system besides the WIZ (PSP, DS, GP2X, Pandora, and even the Dingoo). Why has the WIZ been left out, then?
And how bad is the Alpha WIZ version? If it even exists? If you have it, could you please post it on mediafire, since the link's 404'd?

Last edited by a moderator:
19451412 said:
WizardStan said:

Yeah, that.
But if you click on the WIZ link, it's a 404. Was it ever active? Does anyone have the files from when it was? If you have them, could you repost them, atleast?
From the videos I've seen, there seems to be an at least functional EasyRPG port on every system besides the WIZ (PSP, DS, GP2X, Pandora, and even the Dingoo). Why has the WIZ been left out, then?
And how bad is the Alpha WIZ version? If it even exists? If you have it, could you please post it on mediafire, since the link's 404'd?
Maybe you should write a pm to rikku. I guess, he can send it to you or update the download link.

19451412 said:
But if you click on the WIZ link, it's a 404.
Ack, sorry. I never downloaded either of those, just the source from which I built the Pandora version. Didn't realize they were dead links. Perhaps Rikku will see fit to show up soon :)

I wish, at the very least, the guy running that blog site thing would update regularly, even if progress is slow, just so anyone who is waiting impatiently for it (I'm a good example), can be reassured that the project isn't dead and there's still a chance of seeing it in the future.

Back