Separate Caanoo Wiz News

crow_riot

i'd just like to throw in a suggestion - could we have separate news sections for the wiz and the caanoo? as there are now the two new wiz / caanoo specific discussion sections, i think it will be helpful, having in mind that neither wiz apps run on caanoo and vice-versa.

How about two different forum sections? We gave the Wiz its own one, so maybe the Caanoo should have one too.

quote said:
How about two different forum sections? We gave the Wiz its own one, so maybe the Caanoo should have one too.

Hmm, hard to decide - I guess in quite little time, WIZ stuff will be mostly compatible to Caanoo stuff and vice versa.

I could setup two different forums... but I'm not sure yet if it really makes sense.

Last edited:
I think we at least need two seperate news sections, since people who own a Caanoo don't want to look through Wiz news for releases and vice versa.

Thanks ED :).
Now can a mod move the (few) Caanoo topics from the Wiz to the Caanoo news section?

Bien.
So the 'Wiz specific' and 'Caanoo specific' sections; are they for general discussion?

Back