Railroad Rampage For Caanoo

Imerion

I finally finished porting my tower-defence style game Railroad Rampage to the Caanoo. It was a bit hard since I don't own a Caanoo and becuase of that there might still be something that doesn't work as it should. If you find something, please post here and I will try to fix it. It should run well though! New in this version is an updated interface which is easier to use with the touch screen. Especially on Caanoo this makes a big difference I've heard, but it helped on the WIZ as well, so I updated that version.

More info and the game for both Caanoo and WIZ can be found on my page : Neotron Games
(Please note that only Mirror 1 on that page has the updated WIZ version. I will change the other mirror eventually.)

94c9a89f97.gif

I updated the archive to include the latest version of the Bennu runtime. If you had any problems with running the game, try again and it should work fine now.

Nice job on the game. Continue with porting / making games. This one's a bit difficult, but that just gives it replay value, right? :) Thanks for the addition to the Caanoo's archive.

Back