Fba On Caanoo

Ikaruga

Still Fresh
Hi guys,

Im now part of the family, i received my Caanoo today....and i discovered FBA was ported on Wiz. So any chance to see a Caanoo port soon ?

Im also a member on 1emulation, and i asked 1 question to the famous iq_132...if he was interested to port his work (FBA) on Caanoo...his response was "If someone were to donate one, I'd consider it."

so why not...any one interested to donate so we can send him a Caanoo ? Having such a genius developping on Caanoo can be really interesting

I know im a new member...but hey..why not ;) if we're 20-30 peoples each of us donating 3-5 euros....iq_132 developping on Caanoo can be real :D

And sorry for my english guys ^^

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/59735-why-is-there-no-fba-for-the-caanoo/page__p__955384__hl__no%20fba%20caanoo__fromsearch__1&#entry955384

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for your link, but i think having a dev like iq can be a really great thing...theres only few genius like him. so if he's interested developping...why not. but at first, some donation are welcome. i just created a button with my paypal account.

so i hope many of you can be interested.

so please, donate for iq_132, so we can send him a Caanoo ^^

send me a pm if you want the link for donation ;)

Well, it's going to be difficult to convince anyone to donate when the guy says he'll merely "consider it". Even if I had money to donate I doubt I would since there's no guarantee he'll do anything. Not accusing the guy or anything. However, there are some great minds here on this site that I would not hesitate to give money to (again, if I had it) so maybe there would be a better chance of trying to convince one of them?

Back