Rot Season 1 Round 3 - Submit Scores Here - Deadline Mar 16 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prometheus said:
In most MAME versions, it's done by pressing F12. I suspect it's no different here (someone correct me if I'm wrong, though, please).
It is. Great. I'll add some screenshots into the strategy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic. :D

Incidentally, I fulfilled a lifelong ambition relating to this game, during this contest - I got to see the Heaven stage. Twice (but I got killed by a bat almost as soon as I got there, the first time, purely because I was so surprised to finally see it :lol: ). The "ending" you get from meeting the Goddess is equal parts cute and unsettling, isn't it? :blink:

I didn't get any more time to play. So my ridiculously low score at NZS stands. :(

Prometheus wrote...

> I'm also now more addicted to The NewZealand Story than I ever have been in my life (and that's saying something ), so for that I thank you all.

I didn't get much of a chance over the pre-St Paddy's day to play this, but I have to agree - I'm very glad that the compo got me to finally download and run the game, and spend some quality time playing it.

Many congrats to Caine and Prometheus on those scores - Caine, can't wait to read your docs on how to get that score!
Mal

Mal Duffin said:
Prometheus wrote...

> I'm also now more addicted to The NewZealand Story than I ever have been in my life (and that's saying something ), so for that I thank you all.

I didn't get much of a chance over the pre-St Paddy's day to play this, but I have to agree - I'm very glad that the compo got me to finally download and run the game, and spend some quality time playing it.

Many congrats to Caine and Prometheus on those scores - Caine, can't wait to read your docs on how to get that score!
Mal
Sorry it took so long. I've been occupied with work and sports last week. I posted my strategy in the other thread about the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back