Rico

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Retro79

As far as your GP32X posting career goes, the fat lady has indeed sang. You may have all the PSP roms in the world but, unfortunately for human civilisation, you have not yet been able to pirate a grasp of the English language. That and comparing me to Michael Jackson were your only unique traits, as you teem among the thousands of other chavs that troll forums talking gibberish and making immature insults that even Jim Davidson wouldn't use for material.

Im back Im back

What the hell, In true defence of royston79. Rico your a twat, always will be. I could poke fun at you but why bother. You must have known It really didnt matter if you banned me, I told you It wouldnt. SUCKER (all I had to do was delete my cookies)

Anyways to the rest of the peop's out there I have decided to move on to better things. My GP32 will be for sale, I may return if XGP works out to be a better console than the GP2X. For the meantime PSP forever baby yeah

Peace !!!

What a shame. Whatever posts caused this, the reply was not worth it either.

Retro79 posted on Sep 4 2005 at 02:46 PM said:
As far as your GP32X posting career goes, the fat lady has indeed sang. You may have all the PSP roms in the world but, unfortunately for human civilisation, you have not yet been able to pirate a grasp of the English language. That and comparing me to Michael Jackson were your only unique traits, as you teem among the thousands of other chavs that troll forums talking gibberish and making immature insults that even Jim Davidson wouldn't use for material.

Im back Im back

What the hell, In true defence of royston79. Rico your a twat, always will be. I could poke fun at you but why bother. You must have known It really didnt matter if you banned me, I told you It wouldnt. SUCKER (all I had to do was delete my cookies)

Anyways to the rest of the peop's out there I have decided to move on to better things. My GP32 will be for sale, I may return if XGP works out to be a better console than the GP2X. For the meantime PSP forever baby yeah

Peace !!!
Shut the fuck up. Rico is far better than you. He didn't make this thread, for a start.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im back Im back
Go and kill yourself if you are bored. One should think that there are 1000 better uses for your time than writing such a crap, but obviously you like it or haven´t heard of those. Time for you to get laid, you punk.

Found the original thread and read it. Real funny.

I hope, now he sees, that we give a shit about him not being in our cumminty anymore.
I`d rather have that Monkeydang back. :D

Oh, and: Rico for President! Yeah!

We want monkeydang back, they just don't understand us PAI! We shall inherit the earth and you foolish mortals shall live in squalor!

Other Consoles. Locked topic about a free spidey UMD movie.

Sad, very sad indeed.

and who the hell is monkeydang?

Retro79 posted on Sep 4 2005 at 02:46 PM said:

Im back Im back

Peace !!!
I love you. :(

heh heh heh

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I really do advise him to stop, otherwise we would not simply ban the user but his IP from the boards.

CLOSED! And behave, royston/retro. If not, you know what'll happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back