Netbux - Online Money Making Thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azure

Trust the recursion...
I don't know if you guys have heard of it already or not, but there's a new online money making thing called NetBux, and apparently it actually works this time (People are saying that they are actually getting the money added to their Paypal account). Now, I don't usually like making posts like this, like how all those peple made all those free iPod posts, but this one might actually seriously work, guys. Anyways, here's how it is supposed to work:

Basically you perform web searches from the Netbux home page (using Google or whatever your preferred search engine is), and you're given $.02 per unique search that you make (up to 40 per day). That's $.80 per day maximum, but it adds up, especially when you consider the referral system. You also get $.02 for every unique search that anybody you refer makes (that's right, you get EVERYTHING that they earn as well). There's no limit on referrals. You do the math.

Sure, it gives me a slightly dirty feeling to participate in one of these market-research sites, it's not nearly as bad as those web sites that require you to complete offers or whatever. This is just asking you to make Google searches and you'll get shown ads in an unobtrustive top frame when you see your search results. Easy enough...I search Google enough every day as it is, heh. I usually can pound out my 40 searches within about 10-15 minutes if I do it while I'm reading e-mail or surfing messageboards. You can search pretty much anything you want, as long as it isn't gibberish and as long as you haven't already search it on that day. So, you can do stuff like the following: GP32, GamePark32, GB, GBC, GBA, GBA SP, Zodiac, PSP, handhelds, monitors, screens, wires, American Revoluion, the Enlightenment, Respiratory Cycle, etc.

So, if anybody is interested in signing, could you please sign up through my referral link? :D

Netbux.org

(By the way, if anybody's wary of this being a scam, it's not. Basically, by having to initiate each search from the Netbux home page, they can ensure that you see a different ad every time, which gives them more money from their advertisers. The bottom line is that they earn more than two cents per every search that you make (since you see 3 or 4 graphic or text ads during that time), so they can afford to pay you those two cents and still make money on it. They're just counting on people not getting many referrals or making their maximum 40 searches a day, out of laziness or whatever).

sam fisher posted on May 1 2005 at 12:03 AM said:
EDIT: it does work. Also i signed up for azure so the next person should sign up using mine :D
Thanks. Keep searching, by the way. Remember, you get 40 searches per day, and it looks like you've only done 21 out of that 40 :p I don't know about you, but I've created a list of 40 different things that I search everyday, so I can just get it over with and not spend that much time searching. Hopefully I'll get enough $ out of this so that buying a BLU won't look like that bad of a purchase (I mean, I already have a fully working FLU, so spending that much on another GP32 doesn't seem like the best move to make at the moment).

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I signed up using sams link, mine is here.

EDIT: Is it each unique search you do or does it have to be unique on Netbux that day? Because only some of mine are showing up.

EDIT2: Worked it out.

You can't search the same thing twice per day and after every search you have to click that link in the top left corner to go back to the netbux page and search again from there. Just don't post jibberish and you won't get your account banned.

GPnator posted on May 1 2005 at 02:30 AM said:
here is my singed up under finty too
You were supposed to sign up under loz_the_guru :rolleyes:

Azure posted on May 1 2005 at 10:32 AM said:
GPnator posted on May 1 2005 at 02:30 AM said:
here is my singed up under finty too
You were supposed to sign up under loz_the_guru :rolleyes:

i signed up 10 mins before he posted :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.