Netbux - Online Money Making Thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If everone in my referals list does their searches I will make $7.20 a day, not bad. I did forget to search yesterday though.

Azure posted on May 3 2005 at 10:44 PM said:
I don't know if it just me but I'm starting to get more negative vibes from you.
That was a good attempt to get people to post how much they hate me! Good job it comes with being a mod.

diagram.jpg

pyramid5ml.gif

Attachments

• diagram.jpg
    diagram.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 181
Last edited by a moderator:
Holy shit, I have 8 referals.

EDIT: Shit, they put a timer on your searches :(.

EDIT2: I quit, this is shit. I'm getting a job.

LOL.

Yeah the timer on the searches is rather annoying. I'm still gonna keep going, the amount of time I spend just staring at my monitor wondering what to do I might as well do this.

If it doesn't work meh,
if it does...then woohoo I guess.

Twimfy posted on May 4 2005 at 09:18 PM said:
I've got two...one of them is me, meandu hasn't done his today.

Glad to see your still doing yours twimfy....Im doing mine (forgot who i Signed up under)

Rico posted on May 4 2005 at 05:55 AM said:
Azure posted on May 3 2005 at 10:44 PM said:
I don't know if it just me but I'm starting to get more negative vibes from you.
That was a good attempt to get people to post how much they hate me! Good job it comes with being a mod.
Yes, that was exactly what I was trying to do... :rolleyes:

I too wish I was impolite enough to spam for more referals, I think the point of this like all pyramid schemes is to get enough people earning you money so you don't have to do it anymore.

It's causing me to come up with some interesting google word association patterns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back