Netbux - Online Money Making Thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm using my mums paypal account as a referal seeing as she doesn't use it...

so far I've earned $4.80 with two referals, you have to make over $50 by the 15th of june in order to get a payment if you've signed up in may. To be honest I'm not sure this thing is gonna work, I reckon on the 15th it'll just close down with a server error or something, I mean where is all this money gonna come from? ad banners are worth nothing these days.

Well let's see, 80 cents a day times just over a month should get you $50. But the pressure causes lots of people to sign up referrals. So you get your money but everyone who you referred has no way of getting enough cash in time and they don't get paid, or worse, they spam forums desperately signing up new people. All for 25 quid. You pathetic wretches.

Since this, well, in some way related:

Got the free psp thread deleted? :D

It was making me laughing :) I`m sad it got deleted...

loz_the_guru posted on May 2 2005 at 04:08 PM said:
Chill rico...sheesh. No ones dieing as a result, no-ones being forced to sign up, whats your problem?
I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that there was a no criticism rule in this thread. Guess I'll go ban myself!

Last edited by a moderator:
You do thatd, itd sure make me happy. Sure you can criticise, its only human, but theres no need to. Your not playing any positive role in this thread, just popping up to tell us how useless we all are. Thanks, but no thanks. If your not interested, just leave it alone. its even easier than not leaving it alone, less mouse clicks and such.

well, many years ago i did something quite like this,

it turned out not to weild the vast sums ofmoney i hoped for, but hell i diddnt have the staying power so good luck to the lot of you guys

Yeah, I don't intend to make much money of this, but If I can grab myself £50 a month (as it would work out for me providing all referalls held on) then I'm quite happy to give up 10 mins of my day to do the searches.

Its not as if anyone can be directly harmed by this, the only thing you can lose is time.

This site is a SCAM. They shut down your account after you get a certain amount saying you've cheated somehow. Glad to see you idiots all fall for it though.

Rico posted on May 2 2005 at 09:00 AM said:
Well let's see, 80 cents a day times just over a month should get you $50. But the pressure causes lots of people to sign up referrals. So you get your money but everyone who you referred has no way of getting enough cash in time and they don't get paid, or worse, they spam forums desperately signing up new people. All for 25 quid. You pathetic wretches.
I'm just doing this because it seems like fun, even though it probably won't even work, and for the small chance that I might actually get $50 by doing nothing (Need a bit more cash for my Summer purchase). I'm not spamming message boards or anything else like that and I don't have time to get a job while I'm still in school (Fucking AP exams this Friday :( ). So, does that mean I'm still a pathetic wretch?

I don't know if it just me but I'm starting to get more negative vibes from you. Maybe it is just this particularl thread, or maybe something happend while I was gone. I don't know, all I know is that I don't like what I'm reading (Though this is just my opinion, and you really don't have to give a damn).

BTW, thanks for changing the link to "SUCK COCKS" instead of just plainly removing it. I really appreciate that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back