Return To Castle Wolfenstein

sammster001

Website
Visit site
ID being a gamers company released the source code to Return to Castle Wolfenstein. Is it possible that a graphically downgraded version could be made for the GP32. Even making seperate levels to load up one at a time. It is easily available to download. I would post it but i haven't a clue how to find it in the file. Hope anyones interested!

the engine code isnt released.. its only the part for modding.. and it would be impossible.. not enough 3d power.... rtcw= quake3 engine! there no quake 1 port for gp32....

sammster001 posted on Mar 17 2004 at 06:04 PM said:
Is it possible that a graphically downgraded version could be made for the GP32.
Yeah, I have made a graphically downgraded version.

You can find it on my WWW page.

Last edited by a moderator:
jlebrech posted on Mar 17 2004 at 08:40 PM said:
you'll find that this is the original
Well, if RTCW is an upgrade, then am I wrong in saying that I linked to a "downgrade?"

;)

lol
You remind me of the guy from bash.org:
Code:
<kow`> "There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't."
<SpaceRain> That's only 2 types of people, kow.
<SpaceRain> STUPID

ha ha ha ha ha!

you guys should be comedians.

you're material is classic, how do you think of those gags?

you must have so much time on your hands you actually have nothing better to do than sit their trying to write up jokes to post on a forum, or you lot are just very sad. Well i'm gonna go do something constructive with my time, maybe you should do the same!!

and you call yourself a 'friendly community'

sammster001 posted on Mar 17 2004 at 10:09 PM said:
ha ha ha ha ha!

you guys should be comedians.

you're material is classic, how do you think of those gags?

you must have so much time on your hands you actually have nothing better to do than sit their trying to write up jokes to post on a forum, or you lot are just very sad. Well i'm gonna go do something constructive with my time, maybe you should do the same!!

and you call yourself a 'friendly community'
if you look at the actual posts nobody really insulted you, though a couple people were like "good-god!" I think you had that message saved on your computer before you even made this topic, and you said something like this just so you could post it. :lol:

Rico posted on Mar 17 2004 at 09:47 PM said:

lol
You remind me of the guy from bash.org:
Code:
<kow`> "There are 10 types of people in the world... those who understand binary and those who don't."
<SpaceRain> That's only 2 types of people, kow.
<SpaceRain> STUPID
I dont get it...

:( Im not a geek...

Oh wait thats good... :blink:

i see no reason why we are not a friendly community.
Plus most the jokes are made on the fly *Save for Rico's Bash.org quote*

it's funny because 10=2 in binary *i think XD*

that guy who made the comment about the community done that on me, i made a joke about a doom 3 port and he started acting like a spoilt child, if you dont like the community LEAVE!

ThndrShk2k posted on Mar 18 2004 at 08:50 PM said:
i see no reason why we are not a friendly community.
Plus most the jokes are made on the fly *Save for Rico's Bash.org quote*

it's funny because 10=2 in binary *i think XD*
No, it's funny because the joke is 10=2 (well really, two because it's binary) and the other guy doesn't get the joke and takes it literally.

Oh, and samster, you were obviously sad enough to think up a ridiculous GP32 idea and post it to these forums. If only you had been sad enough to check that

- the source to the engine wasn't really leaked
- the original game has been ported
- Doom just about runs on the GP32, quake at 2 fps, so how the hell is RtCW going to work?

You yourself admit that you don't really understand the inner workings of the GP32 or of its development, yet you proudly post such ludicrous ideas and get annoyed when people point out how stupid they are.

Back