Anyone With The Ability Fancy Porting The Clue !

solarice

Website
Visit site
Ok The Clue! for those that dont know is a really cool game you get to play as burglar and obviously break into buildings and steal objects, its a dos game and the full (german) c source code is available at Neo Software although it says german version there are text files inside the archive that have english in game text, so i think this could be complied in english.

There are alot of files, but i dont think many would need to be altered (but what do i know). I wanted to have a shot at porting this myself, but i have very little knowledge in this area. so i figured instead of depriving other gamers from enjoying this on the gp32 while i attempted to convert it, why not request for help from someone who knows they could port it easily.

Either that or if you could give me some ideas on what files i would need to change in the game to get this working/complied on the gp32 then id have a go - at the moment im kinda stumped on where to start.

Thanks.

i think it only ran at 256 colours.....although i could be wrong. and im sure i read somewhere that the original screen size was 320 x 200....

just bumping this....

while wondering if anyone whos read this thinks it may be possible or wants to try to port ?

Back