Residual?

No, I bought a videocard and for it and it fixed my problems (I should have qualified that: my old computer had problems running it until I upgraded it).

IIRC, the game's required specs were way too low. The cutscenes especially chewed up my old system.

Awesome, never thought this would be possible. Watching that on the N900 was so cool. Lots of people love this classic so hopefully there'll be enough interest for someone to get down and do the work.

fearofshorts said:
What I'm really curious about is whether or not the Pandora will be able to handle The Curse of Monkey Island (through ScummVM), my personal favorite in the series.
No problem really. It runs just fine in ScummVM on Nokia N8x0 (400MHz OMAP2420). Even on Nokia 770 (250MHz OMAP1710) it is very playable with slight hiccups here and there (maybe because I have game audio files compressed with OGG Vorbis). I played most of the game on 770 and liked it.

Last edited by a moderator:
fanoush said:
fearofshorts said:
What I'm really curious about is whether or not the Pandora will be able to handle The Curse of Monkey Island (through ScummVM), my personal favorite in the series.
No problem really. It runs just fine in ScummVM on Nokia N8x0 (400MHz OMAP2420). Even on Nokia 770 (250MHz OMAP1710) it is very playable with slight hiccups here and there (maybe because I have game audio files compressed with OGG Vorbis). I played most of the game on 770 and liked it.

Yeah, I wouldn't could on there being any problems with COMI. COMI is very playable on the Dingoo A320 even! I think the only problem I had was control issues since it doesn't have a touch screen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back