Reordering Deadline

MDave said:
pubzombie said:
£273 seems a hefty lump of cash
I ordered from openpandora and delivery is to UK. I missed first round of orders . i hope it should be dollars, manopoly money even better
Wow something is definitely wrong there mate. Is that just for one Pandora + P&P, nothing else?

1 x Pandora + P&P came to £207.20 for me. Delivered to UK.

i know it seems badly wrong . i dont even now what that includes. I sent an email just asking for a panny and nothing else

Last edited by a moderator:
At the current rate £273 is $350. I missed out on the first preorders, too, and just ordered now. My price was $330 for the Pandora and $19 for Airmail shipping, so $349. I'd say there is nothing wrong.

Or am I getting pounds mixed up with Euros?

Still no response. I'm sobbing quietly to myself and playing Conker in Project 64 under Parallels. Yes. It's an emulation running under a virtualization.

WoD said:
Still no response. I'm sobbing quietly to myself and playing Conker in Project 64 under Parallels. Yes. It's an emulation running under a virtualization.
How could you possibly use a Mac? Those things are made in china!

Gautama said:
At the current rate £273 is $350. I missed out on the first preorders, too, and just ordered now. My price was $330 for the Pandora and $19 for Airmail shipping, so $349. I'd say there is nothing wrong.

273.00 GBP=398.511 USD

273.00 EUR=240.310 GBP

WTF is going on ....help

pubzombie said:
Gautama said:

273.00 GBP=398.511 USD

273.00 EUR=240.310 GBP

WTF is going on ....help

Check my post above!

Okay, I still have not received an email. How am I supposed to reorder in a way that says I had a preorder before. And, let me get this straight, I have 2 more days to get a check sent overseas? Is there a way to just say "I'm reordering" even if the money won't be there?

It seems most people have been updated, but I am very dissappointed at the lack of communication I have received. The last email I got was 12/4 saying that within a few days I would receive the reorder information. It's been almost two months of nothing.

timwylie said:
Okay, I still have not received an email. How am I supposed to reorder in a way that says I had a preorder before. And, let me get this straight, I have 2 more days to get a check sent overseas? Is there a way to just say "I'm reordering" even if the money won't be there?
You should be able to contact them at the e-mail address or telephone number mentioned in the first post in this thread - you just need to quote your order number(s), and say that you would like to re-order. You don't have to wait to receive the e-mail, which I *think* has been noted elsewhere, although I don't have a link to this to hand right now. As the first post here notes, they'll be flexible about the deadline, so if you were to contact them now to let them know you're sending the cheque, I'm sure you'll be fine. :)

I hope this helps.

Hello :lol:

Still waiting for reply, I hope i can buy one :pandora1: .

I was wondering - as I live in Australia, will I be paying in GBP or US dollars? I would prefer to pay in GBP as the currency rates are better :p

timwylie said:

It seems most people have been updated, but I am very dissappointed at the lack of communication I have received. The last email I got was 12/4 saying that within a few days I would receive the reorder information. It's been almost two months of nothing.

Just use the bank details below (see link in my sig), put you order-number in as reference and transfer the money(the exact amount you were re-funded). No need to wait for the mail. Also Craig said they are flexible, so no need to hurry.

pubzombie said:
Gautama said:

273.00 GBP=398.511 USD

273.00 EUR=240.310 GBP

WTF is going on ....help

Stop doing it wrong. The $330 USD price does not include VAT.

330 U.S. dollars = 228.310502 British pounds

15% of 228 = 34.2

228 + 34.2 = 262.2

Then with shipping you're looking at ~£270

Well, just received my email from OpenPandora - my order is secure.

I swore I wouldn't do the bank transfer, and then in a sudden rush of madness I went ahead and "done the deed".

£244.19 for a Pandora and 16gb SD card. Not bad, I think.

Those girls are working on a sunday (mind you, so am I, but I don't work in retail) - they deserve a bloody big fat bonus when all this is done.

D.

*weeps*

The Samsung NC10 is calling.

Can't help but feel I'll still be able to worm my way into buying a Panda even after blowing cash on a Netbook, but that wont help much for me getting a review/other coverage of the Pandora onto Gadgetoid when it's launched.

Finally mailed in my payment yesterday. Not worried about the deadline, as I should be fine. Didn't even attempt to order a second. Fine with the one I have for now. If it is as good as I think it will, I may show it off to a few people who may be interested in a future batch.

I play fewer video games in the spring/summer than winter because of my baseball season and was hoping the Pandora would get out sooner, but those are the breaks and I'm still looking forward to it!

Back