Rename The Gpx2!

Horscht posted on Aug 3 2005 at 03:51 PM said:
ROFL!!!

entry #127:

GP Enis

who was that? hands up!

@davey: you got that idea from my first post in this thread, admit it! And pay me 200$!

awesome!

even more awesome if the korean gpx2 doesn't get the joke and uses it as real product name :)

Last edited by a moderator:
um... I could be wrong, but I think the main reason they're changing the name and want our help at all is probably becuase they don't want it to be GP-anything anymore, and they're at a loss for ideas.

To those wondering why they need to rename

This from GPH admin:

"Due to some patent problem,we had to enforce an unpractical plan.
Sorry for causing all hassles. "

Must be some kind of legal reason they can't keep the name.

What do you guys think of mine? I'm not too sure about it, but I couldn't think of anything better... and I missed the part about submitting the logo in .jpg or.gif and submitted it in PNG... oops...

xduo.png

Someone submitted GP++ (which is actually a pretty good idea) but didn't really explain it clearly. I'm not sure if you can edit your submission, but if you can, whoever submitted it I would recommend saying something like this:
GP++ is the same as saying GP=GP+1. It is a code used to increment a variable when programming. It means that this new handheld is an advanced and better version of the first one.

Just thought I'd help.

AHA! It seems as if GamePark Holdings may in fact be looking for names without GP in them:

Dear customer

Thank you for your suggestions.
Since we are going to change the company name u dont have to add "GP" on the product name

Best regards,

And furthermore may no longer be called GamePark Holdings. Maybe this is why it lists their name in their address as TechnoMart?

D'oh! I already submitted the GPC (gamepark custom)

I definately like the way DUO sounds.

Pocket DUO?

I kinda like the way Wyvern sounds.

Hey, I got a new game for my Wyvern. Hey, I just finished that game I was making for the Wyvern. Hey, I like the way the Wyvern's joystick handles. :p

Back